zcodesystem
    winning on MLB! follow us!
    zcodesystem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1399

They are also included in the main vip club, you dont need to buy both services. Chilidog was correct.

zcodesystem

P2E is based on this thread, correct.

flipside2469
    flipside2469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 278

If what you say is correct, then what separates the picks ZCode posts in this forum and the ones he discards? All I want are the ones he posts in this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    This. People have to pay $198/month if they want the full picks in the vip area, but it's not as clear-cut as they make it out to be. It looks very similar to accuscore, and there's not a section that clearly says "here are today's picks". It's almost like you have to use the data to make your own picks. There are a few system picks that are highlighted when you scroll down and see all of the games for today, but it's still not as black and white as what he is posting in this thread.

And then the new picks2email service that they're pushing; while that is the black and white "here are your picks", apparently it's just the top 3 or so picks (I have not tried the P2E service, so I can only assume based on what he has posted in this thread), and not all of the picks that he is posting in this thread.

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Where on line.com are you monitored? I don't see any record here: http://www.line.com/user/Sports+Predictions

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by flipside2469 View Post
    If what you say is correct, then what separates the picks ZCode posts in this forum and the ones he discards? All I want are the ones he posts in this forum.
    the Vip is the one with the picks zcode been posting.....the email service is just 3 picks

flipside2469

But chilidog is saying that the picks aren't clear cut. I don't want to have to think, guess, or peruse. That's what I'm paying them to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    the Vip is the one with the picks zcode been posting.....the email service is just 3 picks

zcodesystem

Line.com link will be posted after we double the account and stop tracking. Otherwise free followers will be able to access the plays there. The link can be also shown to any trusted moderator privately.

zcodesystem

Flipside, how can i be more clear? Top 3 picks are emailed every day that is pickstoemail. No guessing.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

But chilidog is saying that the picks aren't clear cut. I don't want to have to think, guess, or peruse. That's what I'm paying them to do.
    right...when they didthe betatest on nhl....you had to choose which picks you wanted to play....they had recommendation for each game

evo34

Quote Originally Posted by zcodesystem View Post
    Line.com link will be posted after we double the account and stop tracking. Otherwise free followers will be able to access the plays there. The link can be also shown to any trusted moderator privately.
    Uh, what? What is the point of monitoring if you are hiding it? Also, your page there, http://www.line.com/user/Sports+Predictions, used to show your (losing) record. And then you asked the site owner to reset it to zero. Smoke --> fire.

zcodesystem

Yes, we still do that, like accuscore we provide a full prediction on the mlb games in the main zcode service.

zcodesystem

The point of monitoring is to prove that every pick i posted here and elsewhere were actual picks placed before the game.

evo34

So basically you admit you are generating multiple accounts over at Line.com, hoping one gets lucky and doubles, at which time you will stop monitoring in order to preserve the great-looking record?

flipside2469

Basically I'm looking for something like this. Not just 3 of your best plays.
    Late plays, system D.

3* - [928] Toronto Blue Jays +101 vs New York Yankees
    3* - [907] Pittsburgh Pirates +130 vs Washington Nationals
    3* - [909] Miami Marlins +138 vs Atlanta Braves
    3* - [912] Houston Astros +1.5 -135 vs Milwaukee Brewers
    3* - [912] Houston Astros +124 vs Milwaukee Brewers
    3* - [519] Los Angeles Clippers +10.5 -102 vs San Antonio Spurs

Good luck everyone!

As you can see we only choose small and heavy dogs in this system.

zcodesystem

Flip, top 3 are from system d anyways

Evo i was getting lucky in this topic for the last week but if I lose today I will start a new topic so you will not find me there lol

chound
    chound's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4298

I'm with flipside. I don't want to log in and have to look for my picks and then decide. I would like to log in.....find something that says system A, B, D or whatever and have them listed like you post them here.....That's what I'm willing to pay for, not searching then picking and choosing....Hell, I can do that here all day...

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Quote Originally Posted by chound View Post
    I'm with flipside. I don't want to log in and have to look for my picks and then decide. I would like to log in.....find something that says system A, B, D or whatever and have them listed like you post them here.....That's what I'm willing to pay for, not searching then picking and choosing....Hell, I can do that here all day...

This.

Champion
    Champion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

I think what people mean is how come it is only 3 plays for the picks to email service and not all of the picks (all of system a,b and d)- why not email every system D pick like you have been posting here for the picks to email service ?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16145

Flip, top 3 are from system d anyways

Evo i was getting lucky in this topic for the last week but if I lose today I will start a new topic so you will not find me there lol
    Z..I would think your top 3 would be your 5* system A picks not out of the system d 3* picks or am I missing something??

We all understand that you are not a charity, just like anything you purchase, you want to make sure what you are buying....

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Maybe they changed things, but I did buy a membership and did not renew when it was up. They listed all of the games for the day, along with some accuscore-style statistics, and some recommendations on each and every game. It was like handicapping tools. I was never shown picks like Zcode is posting in this thread; I had to make my own choices.

Now, there is a forum where their experts recommend picks, but there are a lot of picks. If you want the picks that Zcode is listing here, you will have to do the work and apply the system rules to each sport/game.

Like I said, it's not all black and white like Zcode is putting here, unless they changed things recently. I never had a list of picks to bet, and that's why I did not renew. I didn't want to put in the work and guess which picks I wanted to make, based on the data and recommendations that their site spit out.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

If zcode had all the system picks in the packages just like he posted...then I would been purchase...too much wag the dog here

chound

One more thing....If I purchase the VIP how do I get all the picks emailed to me....When I'm at work I don't have time to keep checking to see when there listed and for the small price difference I don't want just the 3 D picks....

We're not trying to bust your ballz, we just want a user friendly service that is as easy as the youtube testimonials....No more, well maybe a little, but no less either

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    If zcode had all the system picks in the packages just like he posted...then I would been purchase...too much wag the dog here
    I 100% agree. If we got what he is posting in this thread, I would still be a paying member.

Quote Originally Posted by chound View Post
    One more thing....If I purchase the VIP how do I get all the picks emailed to me....When I'm at work I don't have time to keep checking to see when there listed and for the small price difference I don't want just the 3 D picks....
    You don't get them emailed to you. You have to figure them out on your own. Everything is explained in the pdfs after you join, but just a warning, it's not AT ALL what you're thinking - but it is profitable.

zcodesystem

Here is what was sent to the P2E members in the past: http://pickstoemail.com/results.xls

zcodesystem

Once again,
    Zcode VIP club is a full service for people who love sports and love making money on sports. We don't email you anything here, you get access to all our research, discussion, predictions, systems, everything is there.

PicksToEmail is a "no-brainer" version for people who don't need anything but picks to email. Top 3 picks are emailed to you. That's all. Very easy.

http://pickstoemail.com/privateaccess.php Accesscode: sbrforum

chound

Thanks Chilidog,

I'm not looking for that.....I'm gone 13-14 hours a day when I work. I don't have time to figure out what I want to play....If they have a team of programers how hard would it be to log in and get the picks like he's posted them here, System A Picks, B Picks, or D picks....It doesn't matter how profitable something is if you don't have time to use it but a few days a week....I understand why you didn't renew....If you had time to figure out your picks what were you paying them for?

flipside2469

Received. Acknowledged.
    Once again,
    Zcode VIP club is a full service for people who love sports and love making money on sports. We don't email you anything here, you get access to all our research, discussion, predictions, systems, everything is there.

PicksToEmail is a "no-brainer" version for people who don't need anything but picks to email. Top 3 picks are emailed to you. That's all. Very easy.

http://pickstoemail.com/privateaccess.php Accesscode: sbrforum

zcodesystem

Today picks were sent. Hope you did not miss them. I will post them as soon as games start for transparent tracking purpose.

Champion

It might be a good idea to also include the 2 hot trends in these picks so that those who do not have the time to go through each game analysis can also benefit from these trends as well as the against the public picks.

cheeese
    cheeese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Sorry, cheese, i am at 5dimes, no clue where to find your closing lines from pinnacle, you can check yourself comparing to my lines.. My lines are listed on the time the picks are placed. Those are standard 5dimes lines.
    So you are part of a professional gambling team who doesn't know where to find market closing prices (or even why that would be important) and you play at 5dimes but haven't booted or limited?

zcodesystem

I'm not looking for that.....I'm gone 13-14 hours a day when I work. I don't have time to figure out what I want to play....If they have a team of programers how hard would it be to log in and get the picks like he's posted them here, System A Picks, B Picks, or D picks....It doesn't matter how profitable something is if you don't have time to use it but a few days a week....I understand why you didn't renew....If you had time to figure out your picks what were you paying them for

I understand your point, that's why picktoemail service was created. However there is a lot of people who actually love sports systems, they don't need picks with no explanation, they want to learn what's behind and how things work, they develop their own picks and strategies, follow expert systems, share their ideas - that's what we do in the main VIP club. Both services cover different type of client. There is no place for classic piano player in the rock bar.

zcodesystem

So you are part of a professional gambling team who doesn't know where to find market closing prices (or even why that would be important) and you play at 5dimes but haven't booted or limited?
    We simply don't care about closing prices. Our system does not involve line shopping, most of the members simply bet in one bookie they like.. I know your pinnacle lines might be better, 5dimes lines are not the best but they are used for tracking on line.com so I mention them here

zcodesystem

It might be a good idea to also include the 2 hot trends in these picks so that those who do not have the time to go through each game analysis can also benefit from these trends as well as the against the public picks.
    I don't include them because very often anti-public pick can be against them so there will be a conflict of interest. I can't bet against myself in the same betting ticket. Yesterday we had a situation where anti pick went against a hot trend and won by 1 run It does not happen often though.

Champion

That makes sense ! what about days that they don't conflict eachother ? could send them in the email service then ?

chound

Here's the problem as Chilidog stated....You give guidlines then they develop there own picks and strategies.....When you post picks on here from a system as you've been doing that's what expected....if I wanted to develop my own strategies I'd quit my job and handicap 24-7

First ... 3456789 ... Last