jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Quote Originally Posted by ArMaNiBoYnYc View Post
    Dude i wish it were this easy not gonna throw my whole bankroll on an under itd be funny if this actually hits too
    Meh 1-1

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by moshi View Post
    LAA is not a good play.

Seattle loser
    kc loser
    cubs loser
    Houston winner .. 1-3 for u and I'm lookin at 2-0 tonight ... Keep posting your plays I'll fade

moshi
    moshi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3525

Gah. Had an awful day today. You forgot SD and Colorado but whatever. I'll be more selective tomorrow. Come and fade away.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by moshi View Post
    Gah. Had an awful day today. You forgot SD and Colorado but whatever. I'll be more selective tomorrow. Come and fade away.
    Was just kiddin bro relax .. Tonight was my biggest card in over 5 weeks ... Let's get it tomorrow !

TidesRoln
    TidesRoln's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Quote Originally Posted by ArMaNiBoYnYc View Post
    i have 5,000 grand in my pocket who the fukkk can i throw it on that'll guarantee a win tomorrow in baseball, feel almost helpless
    Keep the 5 large in your pocket and use it set your brother up in a rental situation. Not calling you a Moron, but don't act like one and drop 5 g's on a baseball game; use the 5 grand to effect what change you can to the current situation. You have options with 5K, you have no options with zero $.

"The heart is forever making the head its fool"

First 12