peeiempee
    peeiempee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

Systems Plays Morrison

Letting everyone know that according to JM's updated system the Nationals tomorrow are NOT A PLAY. BOL

peeiempee
    peeiempee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

Bump for those who didn't see this

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Quote Originally Posted by peeiempee View Post
    Bump for those who didn't see this

Why would the Nationals be a play on anyday. I see alot of people on the Nationals today and I don't know why. Joe Blanton is pretty good especially against a soft hitting team like the Nationals. May place a bet on the Phillies but I hate the Phillies. Will have to see later..

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Nationals are averaging almost 5 runs a game at the moment, they're hitting the ball and driving in runs against solid pitching. Its there defense thats losing it for them, not there "soft" hitting

Keep an eye on this team for some great value in the future...

johncrud
    Suck, Fuc, Lick Combination
    johncrud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

AS of now, there are still no team that fit the criteria of the JM system. After applying the JM RPI filtering, we will expect 50% less plays compared to last year.

trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

How will there be 50% less if the RPI filtering still produced 40+ games last year? Just wondering if the new filter gives you much more sporadic number of plays.

johncrud
    Suck, Fuc, Lick Combination
    johncrud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Quote Originally Posted by trumpdown View Post
    How will there be 50% less if the RPI filtering still produced 40+ games last year? Just wondering if the new filter gives you much more sporadic number of plays.
    You are right..

One thing that concerns me is that I have spoken to JohnMorrioson08 about is how does the actual JM or his buddies able to know for sure that his system had only lost one series over the past 5 years after applying the RPI filtering given that the RPI rating is changing daily. I know he had went back and analyzed each and every series that had lost but most likely the RPI rating he used in his investigation is one at the end of the regular season. (found here: http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/stats/rpi)

JohnMorr08
    JohnMorr08's Avatar Become A Pro!

John - What I said was that the "average person" going back to test NOW would not be able to because you need daily or weekly archived RPI which is not offered as far as I know. However, any analysis that I have done is based on actual RPI that was saved via a system similar to excel by someone I am affiliated with. I have tested it with all the data I was able to get my hands on.

So, my point was that anyone that says they've tested it for more than 5 years or so - they may not have reliable data.

Why are you guys so obsessed? haha Just wait it out and play the games when they come up. It's impossible to say how many series there will be. Will there be less than without the filter?? Obviously YES. How much less?? That's like asking me what any given teams RPI will be next month - You just don't know!!

What if there are only 45 series? Is that a bad thing? Personally I'd love to go 45 - 0 instead of 80 - 4 !!

jmmeador
    jmmeador's Avatar Become A Pro!

so what percentage of everyone's bankroll are they planning on doing for A, B and C bets?

solobass
    las vegas.
    solobass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

word, i will keep checking back. put some kittens with glitter up here when we have a play. (chicks dig my sarcasm).

hey it is all about making money and morrison worked great in nba this year.