Ernie_Money
    Ernie_Money's Avatar Become A Pro!

Week 3, Day 2

Houston/St.Louis over 8 -- laying $189 to win $150

Reasoning:

The juice on this Over has shot upwards the last 60 minutes by 10 cents. The Astros have been shutout twice in a row, and although they are capable of having 3-or-4 game ruts like this, they are facing Jeff Weaver, with about a 10 mph breeze blowing straight out (only a slight breeze, but heck, it's still blowing out to dead center), and this may be a perfect recipe for Houston to break out of their 2-game offensive slump. Weaver has put forth 2 solid outings in a row, so he is also about due for a mediocre or bad outing. The Cards' bullpen has been brutal and Weaver rarely goes deep into games, so as long as the Cards can get a few runs here, this should be an Over, although the Stroh's should be capable of putting up 8 themselves tonight.

Week 3: 1-0, +$150
    Week 2: 5-3, +$306 (did win $509 on the Mansion free bet & hedge)
    Week 1: 5-1, +$913

Bulldog
    Bulldog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck Ernie...
    I always read your threads...
    Never tailed you mostly because I dont bet on totals but you seem like a good and disciplined capper...
    Good luck dude...

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I see Biggio is out tonight, but I think your on the right side of this one bud.

Ganchrow
    Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
    Ganchrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1088

impressively done again.

tomcast
    tomcast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 251

nice

Hulu
    Hulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Nice call Ernie. I also enjoy reading your threads. The write-ups are very solid and there is a lot of good info there for less experienced players like myself. Keep them coming.