Betpoints: 79

Mlb 4/14

20-10 +11.90

Picks coming up shortly ....

ertl09
    ertl09's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marlins +142

After a hot start to the season for both teams the Marlins are +142 dogs, to me this is a play because of value. Florida has 5 guys capable of hitting the long ball and thats what I love about this team. Atlanta is more of a small ball type team with not so much power. Pitching match up is about even in my mind, but I think this game will come down to the bullpens where I don't trust the Marlins at all, so consider the over in this game based on the crappy bullpens.

Cards/ Dbacks Under 9.0 -107

I know I told myself to stay away from totals but for some reason I like this a lot. Carpenter looks like he is recovering well and looks like his old form. Scherzer is a young talented pitcher that has some nasty pitches. Last year he performed well as a rookie coming out of the pen and as a starter. The only thing that I'm worried about is that he was hurt to begin the season and I hope they don't limit his innings and decide to go to the bullpen early. I also like the Cards because of this situation so I will play them at -124.

Twins -115

Lot of people are in love with the Blue Jays as I am myself but tonight I don't think they will hit Perkins as well as they have other pitchers. Toronto is starting a young pitcher and when this is the case he could struggle when he gets into trouble or not go deep in the game relying on a average bullpen.

Indians/ Royals Over 9 -107

Pavano got rocked his last start and mentally that is a tough thing to handle. He isn't what he used to be and the Royals should take advantage of that. Last night the Indians out hit the Royals but wasn't able to capitalize and score runs but today against Davies it will be easier to put the ball in play and make things happen.

maybe one more play.... today's games are tough so be careful and good luck.

ertl09

nice day so far going 3-0

Carpenter left the game so that may hurt me

ertl09

Cards blew a 4-3 lead but thats okay I'll take a 3-1 day for +2.35

Overall : 23-11 +14.25

Ceelo22
    Ceelo22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice job, I'm looking forward to tomorrow's picks.

ertl09

Quote Originally Posted by Ceelo22 View Post
    Nice job, I'm looking forward to tomorrow's picks.

I'll be making them tonight or early tomorrow morning , looks like another tough day tomorrow