SFwillis52
    SFwillis52's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monday April 13th Picks

Hey everyone I'm new to betting on baseball games, but do bet on football games. Been a die hard baseball fan my whole life, and could have gone pro had I didn't tear my right labrum tendon so bad with 3 operations. Now back to sports betting, I just started this 3 days ago calling the winners, while calling the over/under. 1st day calling the winner plus the over/under I went 6-8 yes pretty bad. But followed up with Saturday going 11-4 calling winners, and over/under then went again 11-4 today calling the winners plus the over/unders.

I am going to be making my picks here tonight in the next couple hours once the lines are fully up, and wanted to share thoughts with you people. So lets have fun, and cash in some money for tomorrow

ertl09
    ertl09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

baseball goes in streaks , stay at it and don't chase.

SFwillis52

Quote Originally Posted by ertl09 View Post
    baseball goes in streaks , stay at it and don't chase.

Amen to that, yea might as well enjoy it while it last. Sure I will hit the 3-13 cellar before Cinco De Mayo. But for now main teams I like for the NL to win are Pirates, Phillies, Giants, Mets, and Dbacks. Diggin through other teams now, and running the formula, looking at other critical areas as well.

SFwillis52

Pirates over 9.5
    Cubs over 9.5
    Phils over 9.5
    Giants under 8
    Mets over 9
    Brewers under 8
    Dbacks under 10.5
    Tigers under 9.5
    Rays under 9
    Orioles over 11
    Indians under 8
    Blue Jays under 9
    A's over 8

danrman
    danrman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Quote Originally Posted by SFwillis52 View Post
    Amen to that, yea might as well enjoy it while it last. Sure I will hit the 3-13 cellar before Cinco De Mayo. But for now main teams I like for the NL to win are Pirates, Phillies, Giants, Mets, and Dbacks. Diggin through other teams now, and running the formula, looking at other critical areas as well.
    the giants???.. your kidding right