fearless
    fearless's Avatar Become A Pro!

Halladay -125

I'm taking Halladay for the 1st 5 innings in every game he pitches until he loses one. I'm 1-0 so far.

Does anyone else use this kind of strategy?

Ih8dancox
    Ih8dancox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by fearless View Post
    I'm taking Halladay for the 1st 5 innings in every game he pitches until he loses one. I'm 1-0 so far.

Does anyone else use this kind of strategy?
    I like him a lot too..

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

I will with Peavy tomorrow

whatisit
    whatisit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Still rather new to MLB betting so was wondering if anyone knows why Felix Hernandez is the dog tomm against an unexperienced, mediocre pitcher? I thought they made lines based on the SP's?

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

This might have something to do with it:

RotoWire.com Staff - RotoWire.com Apr 7, 12:41 pm EDT

Update: Hernandez said he was in “a lot of pain” after turning his right ankle in the first inning Monday, but that it wouldn’t prevent him from making his next start, the Seattle Times reports.
    Recommendation: “It was unbelievable how much pain,” Hernandez said. “But I told him [Wakamatsu], ‘I’m fine. I want to pitch. You’re not taking me out.’ Now I’m fine. I’m ready for the next one.” Hernandez twisted his ankle fielding a grounder in the first inning. While he might have been in pain, Hernandez wasn’t slowed by the injury. He sailed through eight innings, giving up one run and getting 19 of 24 outs via strikeout or groundout.

Vince Carter
    Vince Carter's Avatar Become A Pro!

why would they do that..