gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Friday Picks ( 68-49 +22.82 )

The A's get 3 hits but get 4 runs, the Angels get 10 hits but only 2 runs and leave runners on base in almost every inning. The Angels are now 7 games back, I don't think the Angels got 7 games back to the Rangers all last season until the end of the year. This is one hell of a hole the Angels are building falling behind the best team in baseball.

Rays -1 -124 risk 1.24

I like Moore here at home and Upton should finally get started here tonight. Moore has looked pretty average but he isnt pitching at Fenway or at Detroit here, facing the Twins in Tampa should be a confidence builder. Rays have excellent numbers at home and facing a Minnesota pitcher who has some great numbers in the Minors but the Rays are starting to hit the ball well and Upton should be a huge boost.

Brewers -1 +102 risk 1

Brewers have been pretty average so far and Braun is really struggling here but they did look better against the Dodgers. I like having Marcum on the mound and the Brewers numbers at home are pretty impressive. Last year they won 6 of 9 encounters with the Rockies and won 4 of 5 at home. Chacin has not looked sharp so far and traditionally tends to have trouble with his command and has already had problems with walks to start the season. Hopefully the Brewers can get this pitch count up and get some runners on base, Roenicke is certainly is not a conservative manager or play caller.

Phillies -1 -106 risk 1.06
    Last edited by gregm; 04-20-12 at 01:00 PM.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Another unit on rays -1 -124 risk 1.24

Nationals - 1 +131 risk 2

Angels -1 -110 risk 2.20

Angles/Orioles o9 -135 risk 1.35

I know I am going to regret taking the Angels and I really thought about just taking the over but Pujols looked great last night and the Angels were hitting the ball but just stranding way too many guys. Too much power on these offenses not to score against these pitchers, Combined ERA of these two pitchers so far this year is over 25, Matusz had an ERA last year of over 10 and Williams had a better year but can give up some runs as well. Baltimore is hitting the overs this year from looking at the numbers.
    Last edited by gregm; 04-20-12 at 04:41 PM.