Hey Guys. I am new to this site (signed up today and first post). I have a local bookie who is not really on top of it. He takes parlays and allows player props in those parlays. I am curious as to how much of advantage I would be getting if I combined player props that would influence the other. I have read that parlays are a bad bet unless they are correlated. For example there were a few yesterday that I wanted to play. Lets say a player bats #2 in the batting order and has a prop bet "Will he score a run" (No, -160) and the #4 hitter in the batting order has a prop bet "Will he get an RBI" (-150). I am figuring I may be getting some advantage as if the #4 batter does not get an RBI, the likelyhood of #2 getting in is decreased. Sure, it's possible for #2 to get in with #4 hitting him in, but parlayed, I think there is an edge there? I am not realy experienced but I have tried looking through the forums and am seeking some help here. I know about correlation relating the sides/totals but was curious on the player props advantage. Thanks for any help and if this is in the wrong forum, let me know and I can post someplace else.

Bob