gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Tuesday Picks ( 55-44 +16.48 )

The Twins get swept at home and come in to Yankee stadium where they have 7-33 record over the last 40 and put a beating on the yankees with Pavano on the mound? Pavano was the first starter for the Twins to win a game this season and it happens to be at New York. I know going back to the well here isnt a good idea but Liriano has looked horrible to start the year and Yankee hitters have done well off him. Liriano is 0-2 at Yankee stadium with an ERA over 4 in his times here and he got shelled against Baltimore and the Angels to start the year.

Liriano had a tough year last year coming off an injury and I think Sabathia, who usually starts slow, should be able to settle down here after few rough starts against Tampa and Baltimore. I read a stat this morning that the twins havent beaten the yankees back to back in New york since 2000-2001, and Sabathias numbers have been incredible against Minnesota. Sabathia is 8-0 over his last 9 starts against the Twins with a 1.72 ERA.

It looks like Morneau may have the day off because of his numbers against CC, I am hoping the lefty can have a better showing against the twins and the Yankees can continue their dominance here at home over Minnesota.

Yankees -1 -188 risk 1.88

Nationals -1 -118 risk 1.18

Texas +108 risk 1

Tigers -110 risk 1.1

Dbacks -1 -140 risk 1.4
    Last edited by gregm; 04-17-12 at 09:46 AM.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with you on the Texas play as well and want to play the Tigers as well just haven't put it in

Good luck today I see you've already got off to a good start to this season

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Thanks onacloud. Good luck tonight, I love this card tonight. I like getting the cardinals even at -122 and the Giants and the Braves off a loss at home,the Giants with Bumgarner on the mound tonight .

The Braves may not have to see alot of Santana tonight, probably have him on a low pitch count and I still don't think he is where he should be. I dont see the mets winning 5 straight off the Braves this year.

Angels -1 -130 risk 1.3

Cardinals -122 risk 1.22

Giants -128 risk 1.28

Braves -112 risk 1.12
    Last edited by gregm; 04-17-12 at 04:39 PM.