SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dodgers vs. Mets

Dodgers vs. Mets

Brad Penny the Dodgers starting pitcher here today against the Mets has not been in great from since the All Star break as is evident by a 5-5 record and a bloated 6.00 ERA.

His pitching opponent from the Mets is coming off allowing 6 ERs in just 5 innings of work. The veteran hurler has allowed 5 or more ERs in 3 of his L/6 starts and truly looks to be tiring as the season progresses. Considering the current form of both pitchers it will be an easy decision to back this tilt going over the set number.

Final notes & Trends: LAD Penny has gone OVER in 6 straight starts. NYM Glavine has gone over in 5 of his L/6 home starts.

Game Time: 9/7/2006 7:10:00 PM

Play: Over

By: Alex Smart
    http://www.who2beton.com

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Most of the trends point to the over and Penny has also been getting hit lately. I can see it cashing.

darkghost
    darkghost's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10547

Unfortunately the Dodgers forgot to bring their bats, I wouldn't be surprised if they get swept.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by darkghost
    Unfortunately the Dodgers forgot to bring their bats, I wouldn't be surprised if they get swept.
    The Dodgers are jeckyl and hide. Any opinion I have on any future game of their's should be taken with a grain a salt. This team is way too hard to figure out.