Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Here are a couple barking dogs for yall on Friday WOOF WOOF!

Cubs ML +172

Rays +110

WOOF WOOF

oh so you want a little anaylysis??? okay Jeff Smarjarajjajarllaa even though i can't stand no Notre Shame is pitching great right now. While on the other hand Wainright has not found his form since coming off sitting out a season.
    Cubs bats scored 8 runs on Thursday , they will stay hot on Friday.

With the Rays vs Red Sox game the Red Sox are ice cold right now. Josh Beckett is throwing up meat balls. He has a blister on his thumb that is preventing him from throwing a good breaking ball. And the best hitter on the Red Sox Adrian Gonzalez is left handed. Lefty David Price will shut him down on Friday.

Rays are playing good ball right now even though they lost on Thursday. David Price will have a breakout year this year.

Rays and Cubs on Friday. 2 underdogs that I can see winning.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1460

Like em both will sprinkle a unit on them

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

also like 2 faves

phillies
    yankees

EXhoosier10
    EXhoosier10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4390

I'm with ya on Philly and TB. I want to jump on the cubs as well, but I just don't think the cubs have any chance to compete here. STL is better than them in every aspect of this game. 'Pen, Starter, Offense, Defense. Even if Jeffrey goes 7 strong and it's close, Cardinals still have a good chance to win at the end. Maybe a FF bet and try to get lucky with an early run or two.

The Cubs scored 8 yesterday, but they had 11 singles and 2 doubles; you can't consistently expect much from that sort of offense.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

i'm debating whether I should go large on the Rays or not though. anybody got any insight on just how bad of shape Boston is in?

I hear their clubhouse has a lot of tension right now.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Direct from Fenway park with inside information that nobody else could possibly have. Bobby V carrying and extra pitcher because of the "shape" Beckett is in. It's not thumb related.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

yeah I want to see Beckett put up a good solid 7 innings before I start believing in him again. The guy is definitely capable but I like to fade cold teams until they get things turned around.

I think Red Sox are playing tight right now. Bobby Valentine is not the type of coach these guys are used to playing for. He is very no non-sense kinda guy. He is very strict with his clubhouse rules and runs a tight ship.

He is a good coach but these guys are playing under a lot of pressure right now. I also can't wait to fade Daniel Bard next time he pitches.