onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mlb tv

Before I buy it I need to get the Premium package to watch on Apple TV or PS3 correct?

MLB TV is a must just don't want to buy the wrong package

Maleku
    Maleku's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

Why not his watch the games at "other sites" for no charge?

If they didn't blackout games I would subscribe to MLB. The blackout games are a real turn off for me personally.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Maleku View Post
    Why not his watch the games at "other sites" for no charge?

If they didn't blackout games I would subscribe to MLB. The blackout games are a real turn off for me personally.
    MLB is the only package that I do buy every other sport I would use "other sites" but it's nice to have MLB streaming to my TV in HD and always reliable. If I were just watching games on my laptop then it would be different.

domi
    domi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 890

Oleoletv.com look it up

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

mlb.tv is the fkn shit. love it.

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Quote Originally Posted by Maleku View Post
    Yea that's really annoying. I get it to watch games on the computer or my phone and then I cant watch what I want it for in the first place. Im definitely not paying for it again.

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    Before I buy it I need to get the Premium package to watch on Apple TV or PS3 correct?

MLB TV is a must just don't want to buy the wrong package

To answer your question, yes, you need the premium package to get it on those devices. I was looking into it yesterday.

I had mlb.tv a few years ago for a season or two. Like the others have said, the blackouts screw up the whole package. I said I wouldn't join again because of them, but I am thinking about joining today.

If memory serves me correctly, I think basically everything is blacked out on weekends. Am I correct about that? Is it still that way?