Plus 21 Units

The fiddler
    The fiddler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by John Ryan View Post
    Saturday Plays:

5* Colorado +205
    5* Seattle +205
    5* San Diego +158

Three-team round robin parlay with these three teams.
    Minus 15 units

The fiddler

5* San Diego to get a sweep over the stumbling Pirates. + 162
    Minus 5 Units

The fiddler

I never said to bet the Eagles just FYI.

5* Phillies with Halladay boxed. weather is an issue at the start. 95% chance of thunderstorms in the area at 7:00 PM ET. That is why you want Halladay boxed. If he warms up and it storms and then does not start the bet is a No Action ticket. Line is -123 at Five Dimes currently. The reasons and facts why I like the Phillies and all my plays are found on the site.

10* Toronto +129

5* Arizona +110
    Minus 15 Units.

The fiddler

10* Toronto +175
    5* Detroit -114
    5* Chicago Cubs + 146

More to come for the evening card and I am setting up the NFLX preseason thread as well.
    Minus 7.5 Units.

The fiddler

5* OVER STL/Giants
    10 * Houston +200

5* Detroit +127
    5* Philadelphia +134
    10* St. Louis -115
    Minus 26.5 Units

The fiddler

Minus 63 Units since the last posted update of Minus 370.3 Units.

433.3 in the red...for the season...I guess.

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Atleast the guy is very consistent...at loseing

John Ryan
    John Ryan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3250

10* Arizona +172 at St. Louis
    5* Oakland Run Line +146

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

most people are a joke. The guy doesn't need a daily update on his units for the sake of bashing him. What if he wins? Will you be so eager to update his progress? no way. John, it's time to go for the bomb with 20 unit plays and let the chips fall where they may. Don't think quantity and heavy risk, just get a couple of solid wins under your belt and build off of it. Season is getting late and I don't believe that your picks are this bad. I think that you're feeling pressure. You're a much more veteran handicapper than me but it's just my opinion that if you pull the reigns in and look for a bomb. You win that and play off of that. It feel's like your chasing. Your articles have always been good and I can't see you going down like this. Good luck, dude. You have two months to at least make a respectable dent. Forget about all of the minus units. There's still time for a streak although you need it soon. Hang in there. (No more Phillies-lol) (everyone is a homer once in awhile. If people deny it, they're lying.
    Last edited by will2survive; 08-15-12 at 09:55 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Swinging Johnson

JJJ

10* Arizona +172 at St. Louis
    5* Oakland Run Line +146
    -15 units again...Its one thing to have a bad week or a bad month thats understandable but month after month after month all losses what a complete joke even Joe Smoe goes on a good run or has a good month not this guy

JJJ

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    most people are a joke. The guy doesn't need a daily update on his units for the sake of bashing him. What if he wins? Will you be so eager to update his progress? no way. John, it's time to go for the bomb with 20 unit plays and let the chips fall where they may. Don't think quantity and heavy risk, just get a couple of solid wins under your belt and build off of it. Season is getting late and I don't believe that your picks are this bad. I think that you're feeling pressure. You're a much more veteran handicapper than me but it's just my opinion that if you pull the reigns in and look for a bomb. You win that and play off of that. It feel's like your chasing. Your articles have always been good and I can't see you going down like this. Good luck, dude. You have two months to at least make a respectable dent. Forget about all of the minus units. There's still time for a streak although you need it soon. Hang in there. (No more Phillies-lol) (everyone is a homer once in awhile. I they deny it, they're lying.
    lol pressured guy had 1 play on Sunday and 2 plays today doesnt seem like hes pressured with alot of picks...you say go for the bomb with 20 unit plays and let the chips fall where they may....but yet dont think quantity and heavy risk, just get a couple solid wins under your belt.........lolllllllllllllllllllll you must be giving him advice on his plays

The fiddler

most people are a joke. The guy doesn't need a daily update on his units for the sake of bashing him. What if he wins? Will you be so eager to update his progress? no way. John, it's time to go for the bomb with 20 unit plays and let the chips fall where they may. Don't think quantity and heavy risk, just get a couple of solid wins under your belt and build off of it. Season is getting late and I don't believe that your picks are this bad. I think that you're feeling pressure. You're a much more veteran handicapper than me but it's just my opinion that you pull the reigns and look for a bomb. You win that and play off of that. It feel's like your chasing. Your articles have always been good and I can't see you going down like this. Good luck, dude. You have two months to at least make a respectable dent. Forget about all of the minus units. There's still time for a streak although you need it soon. Hang in there. (No more Phillies-lol) (everyone is a homer once in awhile. I they deny it, they're lying.
    I posted his winning day, clown. If he doesn't want to be "bashed", then how about not losing 46 thousand over a 3 month period.

This a gambling blog. There is only one sticky thread. And this sticky thread is a nuclear bomb.

The fiddler

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    -15 units again...Its one thing to have a bad week or a bad month thats understandable but month after month after month all losses what a complete joke even Joe Smoe goes on a good run or has a good month not this guy
    So he's down 46K, betting nickels and dimes. Nobody's perfect.

humble
    humble's Avatar Become A Pro!

pure unlucky strike

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by The fiddler View Post
    I posted his winning day, clown. If he doesn't want to be "bashed", then how about not losing 46 thousand over a 3 month period.

This a gambling blog. There is only one sticky thread. And this sticky thread is a nuclear bomb.

I'm not a clown, you bastard, Obviously, he writes for SBR and has the sticky because of his credentials for the past. Why don't you buzz off. At least he has the balls to keep picking

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

these fukkin guys. It's easy to bash from the sidelines. At least he had the guts to put his name out there. I don't give a fuk if he goes 0-10. It still takes intestinal fortitude and he puts time into it.

JJJ

I'm not a clown, you bastard, Obviously, he writes for SBR and has the sticky because of his credentials for the past. Why don't you buzz off. At least he has the balls to keep picking
    Ya the guys credentials he said he has never lost a season ever yet last 3 sports baseball, college basketball, and NBA have been losers he just wants to sell his picks to make money

John Ryan

5* OVER ANgels 7 1/2 -110
    5* San Diego Padres +182

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5674

most people are a joke. The guy doesn't need a daily update on his units for the sake of bashing him. What if he wins? Will you be so eager to update his progress? no way. John, it's time to go for the bomb with 20 unit plays and let the chips fall where they may. Don't think quantity and heavy risk, just get a couple of solid wins under your belt and build off of it. Season is getting late and I don't believe that your picks are this bad. I think that you're feeling pressure. You're a much more veteran handicapper than me but it's just my opinion that if you pull the reigns in and look for a bomb. You win that and play off of that. It feel's like your chasing. Your articles have always been good and I can't see you going down like this. Good luck, dude. You have two months to at least make a respectable dent. Forget about all of the minus units. There's still time for a streak although you need it soon. Hang in there. (No more Phillies-lol) (everyone is a homer once in awhile. If people deny it, they're lying.
    Will, you're a good dude. I'm with you 100%. Keep your chin up John.

Suarez
    Suarez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quality post here.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

In other news

I haven't followed a single play. So I consider myself up around 40k or so

at guys defending John. He seems like a nice guy and is consistent with putting plays out there but that's it. He's down over 400 units. You can call it intestinal fortitude or whatever but the reality is he tanked. Being consistent when losing is nothign to admire.

Is this guy betting real money? or is he another one with an unlimited BR?

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    Will, you're a good dude. I'm with you 100%. Keep your chin up John.

Thanks SJ-- John is feeling pressure because people are riding his ass for every little error. Time to just catch a breath and find a couple of lockdown plays ( maybe some dogs--1f you go 1-1, you're still in the positive, John). Zone these people out and do what made you "John Ryan", one game at a time. Everyone goes through dry spells. Even Dirk Nowitzki misses a shot at the free throw line with a playoff game relying on it. These people aren't helping. Hopefully, John can cut the deficit in half by season's end and call it a disappointing season. Not a big deal. Just don't let these guys psych you out. I was an athlete and I had people trying to throw me off my game back in the day. I hope this turn's around. This guy take's immense pride in this, why on earth try to take his dignity away?

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by Suarez View Post
    Quality post here.
    thanks Suarez--I think we're on the same page now and that's a good thing

The fiddler

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    In other news

I haven't followed a single play. So I consider myself up around 40k or so

at guys defending John. He seems like a nice guy and is consistent with putting plays out there but that's it. He's down over 400 units. You can call it intestinal fortitude or whatever but the reality is he tanked. Being consistent when losing is nothign to admire.

I don't bet baseball because it is ridiculously hard to beat. Last year, I got a little bored and played for a month, thinking I could play the pitchers. I lost 10K playing nickels and dimes...a similar losing rate as John throughout the season.

Since I don't play, I've watched his picks all season for free entertainment. I guess I'm now the villain for posting John's record over the past week. He was 0-2 again tonight for a loss of another 10.5 units.

I'm sure John is a great guy. Losing 50K probably means nothing to him. And he comes back each and every day for more.

You can't win in baseball....if you play more than 50 games for the year. It can't be done. And I've said as much probably 10 times or so on this thread.

6 years ago, a guy in town was bankrolled 350K for a used car business by his father in law. He bet baseball for 2 months, and gambled everything away. His father in law had him arrested, and he served 29 months in prison.

Many people that hang out here for fun are compulsive...and they look for help in picking winners. In baseball, it can't be done.

There are plenty of people that win annually betting football...mainly in college. Reading the emotions is the key, as the lines are much softer. I've beaten the man 8 out of 9 years playing football. Others win in college hoops...not me though. I stink at it.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

I don't bet baseball because it is ridiculously hard to beat. Last year, I got a little bored and played for a month, thinking I could play the pitchers. I lost 10K playing nickels and dimes...a similar losing rate as John throughout the season.

Since I don't play, I've watched his picks all season for free entertainment. I guess I'm now the villain for posting John's record over the past week. He was 0-2 again tonight for a loss of another 10.5 units.

I'm sure John is a great guy. Losing 50K probably means nothing to him. And he comes back each and every day for more.

You can't win in baseball....if you play more than 50 games for the year. It can't be done. And I've said as much probably 10 times or so on this thread.

6 years ago, a guy in town was bankrolled 350K for a used car business by his father in law. He bet baseball for 2 months, and gambled everything away. His father in law had him arrested, and he served 29 months in prison.

Many people that hang out here for fun are compulsive...and they look for help in picking winners. In baseball, it can't be done.

There are plenty of people that win annually betting football...mainly in college. Reading the emotions is the key, as the lines are much softer. I've beaten the man 8 out of 9 years playing football. Others win in college hoops...not me though. I stink at it.

you can win

1. moderation (only play what you can afford to)
    2. discipline ( be selective)
    3. work ( handicap the games. Do the work required to win).

you can have a winning season. I'm up 11.10 units on the season. Nothing huge but it is possible. I recommend that you take a look at some underdogs where you don't lay the juice

You're not the bad guy but take the good info that John gives you because he's an intelligent man that gives 100 percent effort

Lakey
    Lakey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    No chance he's betting real money on these picks.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Why follow him when you can do as good yourself. Ryan is no better than us....

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5674

Fiddler, it's absurd to say baseball can't be beat. It may be impossible for you but that does not make it impossible for everyone. Like all sports, a vast majority of gamblers will lose over the course of the season but to make a sweeping statement like that because you cannot win is a bit egocentric my friend.

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Fiddler, it's absurd to say baseball can't be beat. It may be impossible for you but that does not make it impossible for everyone. Like all sports, a vast majority of gamblers will lose over the course of the season but to make a sweeping statement like that because you cannot win is a bit egocentric my friend.

well said Johnson

I have come out ahead a few seasons and I rarely even watch baseball or keep up with it that much.

I am down 10 units on the season and have a decent shot at finishing on the plus side by a few units.

I am not saying it is easy to beat it by any means, but there is no doubt it can be done. I am sure there are guys that do it on a fairly regular basis. I can think of a few on this site that I think do.

The fiddler

It's too bad I can't book your action....

RaleighDevil
    RaleighDevil's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm up over 200 units since June 8 using a chase system. Don't tell me you can't win in baseball.

The fiddler

Quote Originally Posted by RaleighDevil View Post
    I'm up over 200 units since June 8 using a chase system. Don't tell me you can't win in baseball.
    Too bad I can't book your action. Chasers are the biggest losers. Just takes one bad streak dude.

John Ryan

I have no idea why My post did not show yesterday... anyone else see it? very strange. anyway for Sunday

5* Cubs +245
    5* Mets +190
    5* Baltimore + 163 and A three-team round robin parlay with these three teams for 3* amounts each. BOL..

Of course yesterday was a huge winnign day and no evidence of the post. That clearly is symbolic of the season I am having. The parlay report on the site is the only evidence that I posted the plays here.

I hope at least some of you got them and benefited from them, that is what matters most.

First ... 19202122232425 Last