jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Big Baseball Game Tonight

I would throw Randy early if Mussina does not look sharp as this is do or die,

Colon should pitch well

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I have the Angels at +134 series price before it began. I already cashed in on CWS +132 so I am guaranteed a profit.

I am wondering if I should hedge my bet...meaning should i go ahead and just lay a dollar on NYY tonight this way I would guarantee myself at least a $132 profit...what would you guys do?

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Got Yankees +165 to win the series and I'm just going to let it ride. Would've been smarter and much better odds to just bet NY straight up in games 4 and 5.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED
    Got Yankees +165 to win the series and I'm just going to let it ride. Would've been smarter and much better odds to just bet NY straight up in games 4 and 5.

Not sure about that...they were running -200 odds. Game 5 maybe but I guess I am going to have to count on Colon to come through for me tonight.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear
    Not sure about that...they were running -200 odds. Game 5 maybe but I guess I am going to have to count on Colon to come through for me tonight.
    Yeah, if I bet 1 unit at -200, I'd have 1.5units to bet on tonights game, making the return around +205ish, instead of the +165.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

But you were risking 2 units instead of 1 if they had lost last night. Regardless I think the Yanks get it done tonight.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would let bet ride. You have a 21 game winner pitching for you and plus your not talking about big money.

Good Luck

sergfro
    sergfro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Colon might not pitch today guys.....They had a meeting with Colon yesterday to see if he could pitch and Colon refused...might not be ready today..(stiff back) only replacement I can think of would be the rookie santana....but i'm pretty sure Colon will start hurt or not.

sergfro
    sergfro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

great outing by the rookie..cant ask for any better..lets hope the bullpen hangs on to the lead GO ANGELS!