Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Saturday 8-26 plays....

Man oh man did I need Oakland yesterday, whew! Played it big thinking I was going to be able to take some on the other side as the line moved, problem was the line didn't move like I thought it would. In short I took a lead that did not develop. Anyway, feeling good today because of that win.

LAD/Arz U9 (+104)
    Cin/SF U9 (-124)
    SD/Col U9 (-115)
    LA Dodgers 110
    Detroit 116
    Oakland +122
    Pitt +104

Used Pinnacle numbers, you might find a little better elsewhere. Favorite play is that LA Dodgers/Arz under, both teams not really hitting right now and both pitchers throwing very well right now. Especially Lowe. Anyway good luck today guys.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck pat

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck today Pat.

Patrick McIrish

Thanks you two, appreciate it. I really feel a big day coming today, I really do and I don't usually say that. Of course I always feel good when I post them here for some reason, unless I have a late season SBR collapse I am posting them here everyday next year, LOL. You've been warned!

Patrick McIrish

LAD UNDER!!!

Let's do this thing. Hoping for a 5-1 Dodger win.

darkghost
    darkghost's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10547

The price for the under got better. It's now sitting at under 9 +120 or 9.5 -105.

Good luck tonight.

Patrick McIrish

Yeah I noticed that earlier this afternoon Ghost, surprised me. I don't usually like when the money goes against me, I keep thinking I must have missed something. In this case though I played it for another unit anyway. Lowe is going to pitch big today, I'd bet money on it. LOL.

Patrick McIrish

Alright Stanton, let's shut the door on the Reds and get this first win out of the way. Can't go 7-0 if I don't win the first one. Hehe....

bigboydan

i see your winning ways continue when you post over here.

congrats

darkghost
    darkghost's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10547

Wow... Nice call on that LAD under. I see the line move on the total was unsubstantiated. Good day bud!

Patrick McIrish

Thank you Ghost, you too Dan. Felt good to go 5-2 for a change.

Not going to start a new thread for Sunday, I don't even like these plays that much. Played them all for just 1/2 unit (except Atlanta total, played 1 full unit) as I capped them much quicker than I like. We'll see what happens, maybe SBR luck can pull me through again.

Milwaukee +107
    Milw/Fla U8- (-109)
    Atl/Wash U10 (-101)
    SD 117
    KC/Tor O10 (+101)

bigboydan

keep it going pat

Patrick McIrish

Thanks Dan but it looks like it's not to be. Sucks but going 2-3 and losing a unit won't kill me. Next year I am going to make this place my home forum for bases, you guys are not super busy yet but you all do things well here.

bigboydan

small loss will never hurt anyone pat, besides the streak had to stop at some point

feel free to post your football plays here as well if you want too

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish
    Man oh man did I need Oakland yesterday, whew! Played it big thinking I was going to be able to take some on the other side as the line moved, problem was the line didn't move like I thought it would. In short I took a lead that did not develop. Anyway, feeling good today because of that win.

LAD/Arz U9 (+104)
    Cin/SF U9 (-124)
    SD/Col U9 (-115)
    LA Dodgers 110
    Detroit 116
    Oakland +122
    Pitt +104

Used Pinnacle numbers, you might find a little better elsewhere. Favorite play is that LA Dodgers/Arz under, both teams not really hitting right now and both pitchers throwing very well right now. Especially Lowe. Anyway good luck today guys.
    Damn Pat, this really is your good luck forum. You need to keep posting your plays here everyday.