SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yankees vs Angels

Yankees vs Angels

By: Jimmy Boyd
    http://www.procappers.com
    8/25/2006 10:27:41 AM

The Yankees will bounce back today behind Wright who has been great on the road all season.

This guy just doesn't make many mistakes which keeps the Yankees in every game he's on the mound. We'll ride his 4-1 road mark this season and with A-Rod likely coming back tonight, the Yanks will pick up some extra fire power to get the job done. Take NY.

Play: NY Yankees +109.
    Last edited by SBRforum Staff; 08-25-06 at 03:49 PM.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wright hasn't gotten past the sixth inning all year while Lackey has been getting lit up like a pinball machine. The only smart play here is the over.

Bulldog
    Bulldog's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Yankees as a doggie myself...

Illusion

That line has trap written all over it Bulldog, so be careful.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

the thing about the halo's right now is there 5.5 games back, and could be on the verge of doubting themselves.

before i would bet on this game, i would want to checkout the lineup cards to see what type of lineup torre will put out there tonight.

Bulldog
    Bulldog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    the thing about the halo's right now is there 5.5 games back, and could be on the verge of doubting themselves.

before i would bet on this game, i would want to checkout the lineup cards to see what type of lineup torre will put out there tonight.
    I agree with bbd about waiting for the lineups.
    What do you mean by trap Ill??
    The yankees are obviously overmatched in pithching but I think they're still worth a shot as doggies because of their lineup and also because they lost 2-3 in Seattle. Besides Wright could have a good game against a shaky offense. This makes them more dangerous imo...

sergfro
    sergfro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Angels own the yankees....Angels always play their best baseball vs the Yanks...angels take the series

Illusion

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog
    I agree with bbd about waiting for the lineups.
    What do you mean by trap Ill??
    The yankees are obviously overmatched in pithching but I think they're still worth a shot as doggies because of their lineup and also because they lost 2-3 in Seattle. Besides Wright could have a good game against a shaky offense. This makes them more dangerous imo...
    What I meant was Lackey had been getting hit real hard in his last few starts. His whip was higher than 2 and he also gave nearly 30 hit in his last three. I just hope you had the over.