SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yankees at Red Sox - Aug 20th

Sox Rebound Vs. Yanks

Desperate for a win after being embarrassed in the first three games, the Red Sox turn to veteran Curt Schilling to get them back on track.

By: Players Advantage
    http://www.phoenixsports.com

Curt Schilling is a big game pitcher and he will come up huge tonight for the desperate Red Sox. After getting drilled in all three games of this five game series thus far, it's time for Boston to step up to the plate! We feel they will do just that behind a strong start from Schilling.

The Schill has been hit a little harder in recent outings but has been, for the most part, phenomenal in his Fenway Park outings this season. Even though Mike Mussina is 2-0 versus the Red Sox this season, note that these two starts were at Yankee Stadium.

Also, it's not like Mussina wasn't hit in those two outings either. Plus Moose was hit hard by the Red Sox last season and has been hit hard at Fenway Park the last couple of seasons.

All signs point to the Red Sox getting a key win tonight behind a solid outing from Schilling.

Play: Red Sox -105

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

New York's offense is hotter than a pistol and Schilling has been getting hit lately. This combination will equal another Yankee win.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Schilling could have a decent game, given his track record over the long haul. But to count on him holding the Yanks' current offensive ways down more than six innings is a tough bet. And once Schilling leaves the game, you got to bring in some of those Boston relievers who are just worn out from so much action the past couple of days.

tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

When I'm playing NYY against BOS on my PSP, I always find Mussina pretty hard to hit. Also I find it hard to prevent Schilling getting hit out of the park. On that basis, I think a 11-0 win to the Yankees.