Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Capping and Discussion: Friday August 4th, 2006

Post your comments and leans in this thread. If you have a play post it in the regular best bets thread. Remember, this is for comments and leans only. No results will be tracked from this thread.

Bulldog
    Bulldog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any thoughts on the early game guys?
    I was thinking Cubs -1.5 +105
    Zambrano has been solid but Chicago's offense has me thinking...

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

If you think the Cubs will score at least two runs, take it. Pirates offense is terrible! Zambrano on the mound + another game in the hot sun = no runs for the Pirates...

Bulldog
    Bulldog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack
    If you think the Cubs will score at least two runs, take it. Pirates offense is terrible! Zambrano on the mound + another game in the hot sun = no runs for the Pirates...

I guess we were both wrong...
    Anyway, win some, lose some...
    Ill get them tonight.

I'm thinking about going big with St Louis.
    Any thoughts??

Illusion

I was bet the damn Pirates this afternoon, but missed the cutoff by one minute.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion
    I was bet the damn Pirates this afternoon, but missed the cutoff by one minute.
    I got it in, good thing the wifey was being fcuking noisey this morning. I couldnt sleep, got up and put the bet in about 5 minutes before gametime.

Just dont tell my wife, or she will want a split of that win (if they dont blow it, they are the Pirates).

Illusion

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker
    I got it in, good thing the wifey was being fcuking noisey this morning. I couldnt sleep, got up and put the bet in about 5 minutes before gametime.

Just dont tell my wife, or she will want a split of that win (if they dont blow it, they are the Pirates).

I had my wager in, but by time I entered my p/w it gave the old "time period for this event has expired" page. Oh well, atleast one of us won.

Hulu
    Hulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I am just wishing I had gone with 2 units instead of one. Oh well...nice way to start the day. I haven't had a day with over 3 units won since before the all-star break.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion
    I had my wager in, but by time I entered my p/w it gave the old "time period for this event has expired" page. Oh well, atleast one of us won.
    Yeah, I had that happen with the Mariners the other day, and of coarse they won. That pisses me off more then losing a bet straight up. To lose out on a winner because of a brain fart. Those are the worse.

It has actually happened 2 times in the past week for me.