dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

A-Rod or Pujols?

Who will have had a better career when it is all said and done? A-Rod isn't performing the way people think he should as of late, but he is still amazing and on pace to break so many records. Pujols has started his career off better than almost any player. So take your pick.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who will be better when it is all said and done? A-Rod isn't performing the way people think he should as of late, but he is still amazing and on pace to break so many records. Pujols has started his career off better than almost any player. So take your pick.

A-rod i feel will be better when it's all said and done in regards to stats.

he's 31 years old right now and has more hits than rose did at that age, and has more HR's than arron had at this age.

Who will have had a better career when it is all said and done? A-Rod isn't performing the way people think he should as of late, but he is still amazing and on pace to break so many records. Pujols has started his career off better than almost any player. So take your pick.
    Last edited by onlooker; 07-29-06 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Double post. Merged the two posts. :)

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with dan, he is still young and has already put up some monster numbers.

Bulldog
    Bulldog's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree...
    A-Rod...

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Better numbers? A-rod
    Better career? Pujols