Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Capping and Discussions: Thursday July 27th, 2006

Post your comments and leans in this thread. If you have a play post it in the regular best bets thread. Remember, this is for comments and leans only. No results will be tracked from this thread.

Bulldog
    Bulldog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey guys,

I heard some good things on Toronto and Colorado today.
    What do you guys think about this 2 picks?

Hulu
    Hulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I will likely be taking both those teams myself.

Ted Lilly has been pitching well for Toronto lately and their batting around .300 still.

As for Colorado, Fogg is a pitcher who can keep them in it while Woody Williams has had difficulties at Coors field.

Just my 2 cents.

Any thoughts on Cincinatti tonight?

Pistol Pete
    Pistol Pete's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got the reds tonight. Two pitchers who havent been great but Houston's been worse. I also figure with bad pitching it has to favor the reds seeing as astros have so much trouble scoring. Just my thoughts

Illusion

Colorado's bullpen is well rested and Fogg has been pitching very well. The Rockies really look like a solid play tonight.

Illusion

Oakland's bullpen has been stretched out over the last week. Lilly has been pitching well for the Blue Jays. Toronto is another solid play for tonight.

Hulu
    Hulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I took Toronto last night and of course they let me down. In my recent memory, they never seem to do well on the west coast. I should look back into the numbers and see if the Jays are a good fade on a west coast trip.

Illusion

Quote Originally Posted by Hulu
    I took Toronto last night and of course they let me down. In my recent memory, they never seem to do well on the west coast. I should look back into the numbers and see if the Jays are a good fade on a west coast trip.
    Yeah, they really needed to get into that depleted bullpen alot earlier to have a chance since Blanton pitched well.