Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

i see like two threads saying the cards are going to win....

and like ten talking about how everyone is on the cardinals and you guys are living on the edge by picking texas.

Seems to me that everyone here is on texas, not the cards.

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

1) You're wrong

2) You're the same guy that said Texas would win the next 4 games after they lost Game 1

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

lol what's wrong with you

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

and lost both rangers gms lst nite ... lmfao fuc u putz.. only doing this bcuse he enters other threads and when he won ..cards ovr

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Vin_vermillion View Post
    and like ten talking about how everyone is on the cardinals and you guys are living on the edge by picking texas. Seems to me that everyone here is on texas, not the cards.
    I think you are 100% right. I've been bumping this Cardinals "sux" thread all post-season. People continue to bet against St. Louis and call Cardinal backers morons but St. Louis keeps winning.

Philly was supposed to sweep St. Louis. Then there was no way the Cards would beat Halladay in Philly for game 5.

Then it was Milwaukee. No way the Cardinals beat the Brewers. They were supposed to be unbeatable at home.

Then Texas was supposed to win in 5....then it was 6....AND NOW, you're still an idiot if you bet on St. Louis. I love it. This whole series I keep seeing Texas lock threads, Texas is the sharp side threads, etc. The Cardinal threads are few and far between...

ShowMeDaMoney
    ShowMeDaMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I think you are 100% right. I've been bumping this Cardinals "sux" thread all post-season. People continue to bet against St. Louis and call Cardinal backers morons but St. Louis keeps winning.

Philly was supposed to sweep St. Louis. Then there was no way the Cards would beat Halladay in Philly for game 5.

Then it was Milwaukee. No way the Cardinals beat the Brewers. They were supposed to be unbeatable at home.

Then Texas was supposed to win in 5....then it was 6....AND NOW, you're still an idiot if you bet on St. Louis. I love it.
    we get it...

you're posting the same thing in every single thread.

The Cards have been doubted since the start of the playoffs... they have defied odds.

The Giants did it last year, and many many teams have done it before them in the MLB.

It's not that rare to see the least talked about team going into the playoffs be the one to walk away winners.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeDaMoney View Post
    we get it... you're posting the same thing in every single thread. The Cards have been doubted since the start of the playoffs... they have defied odds. The Giants did it last year, and many many teams have done it before them in the MLB. It's not that rare to see the least talked about team going into the playoffs be the one to walk away winners.
    People do get it????

Then why do they keep making threads about how they are going huge on TEXAS ML?

Anything can happen in sports and Texas could obviously win the game, with that said, how do bet on Texas tonight?