bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

looks like the halo's are finally comming togather

kinda funny how the halo's found there groove again. what a coquencidence that they catch fire right after jeff weaver was designated for assignment.

doc
    doc's Avatar Become A Pro!

You got something against Jeff W BBD? Yea, tonight might have been the last night in a while where you could find value in an Angels play.

They are hitting well right now and their pitching is coming together, time for everyone to change their opinion of this team.

bigboydan

I have nothing against weaver at all infact i love fading him all the time Doc.

I'm just saying that everywhere weaver has gone, the team has went in a downhill spiral.

doc
    doc's Avatar Become A Pro!

I jive. How bad does it suck to be Jeff when Jered is destroying and on the mound today in fact.

bigboydan

good question doc. i bet thats gonna be a fun christmas and thanksgiving in the weaver household

but seriously, if anything would have motivate Jeff at all, it would have been his brothers success.

the books are giving jerard alot of well earned respect so far, and until he gives them reason not too. well, i guess everyone will be riding the wave.