No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Brewers = pathetic

What a horrible final two games from this group. Seven errors? Are you kidding me? Prince dicking around in the dugout with the season winding down. He doesn't care; he'll get his $20 million a year either way in the offseason.

Greinke and Marcum taking turns shitting their pants. What a couple of choke artists.

Thought this team was a legitimate contender; instead, the Cardinals proved to be the better "team." These guys were a bunch of individuals who got exposed.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

The Brewers showed all season that they were an immature group. I'm still bitter about the Cardinals beating my Phillies but I'm glad they gave Milwaukee what they had coming to them.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Did you hear Pujols after the game? He was pure class.

Nyjer Morgan should take notes.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

They had better pitching earlier in the season, and then their arms got worn out. Won a lot of games despite poor defense. Not good enough in the end. had a brewers world series future that i was dying to hedge, but they did not make it.
    Last edited by face; 10-17-11 at 05:16 PM.

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Third base, short stop and centerfield glaring weaknesses that should of been addressed at the trade deadline.
    And I can't wait till Prince's fat-ass whore himself out to the highest bidder. His body will be wore out in 3-5 years

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10323

Quote Originally Posted by brewcrew2k View Post
    Third base, short stop and centerfield glaring weaknesses that should of been addressed at the trade deadline.
    And I can't wait till Prince's fat-ass whore himself out to the highest bidder. His body will be wore out in 3-5 years

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
    Ah... You're going after minor causes. No Coin had it right.

Greinke and Marcum responsible for Milwaukee's collapse....
    Pathetic.