rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

lets break down this texas/detroit game

Im so puzzled on this game that i might just make it a no bet. Im a detroit fan, yet i have betted on texas the past 2 games.

Today colby lewis starts.. I honestly hate this pitcher, but he has pitched like a superstar in the playoffs last year and this year. Detroit has ROCKED him this year. 13 earned runs and 20 hits in just 7 innings... The most recent being in august. But it seems like colby just becomes a different pitcher in the playoffs and i cant seem 2 figure out which will showup tonight. That colby from the regular season, or that "superstar". Regardless texas just has way 2 many bats on that team. There isnt 1 easy out anywhere in the lineup from 1-7. After a walk off first grandslam in post season history I see texas coming out hot, and now nelson cruz is hot.. My god. the only thing that worrys me is the fact that ogando most likely wont be used and neaither will feldman.. Both beasted against detroit yesterday.

On the other hand we have detroit whos down 0-2 in a must win situation coming back home. Fister has been lights out in a detroit uniform this year. Fisters 8-1 with a 1.79 era in 10 starts after the seattle trade. Fister has 4 amazing pitches that he can throw for a strike at any time. His strikeout to walk ratio is ridiculously good. Detroits bats have been shiiiit lately but they could wakeup tonight in front of there home crowd and against a pitcher they have absolutely owned this season.

I really have no idea which side to take here. This game is an absolute tossup and alot of pitchers were used yesterday. Honestly whichever pitcher gets into a high pitch count this game is toast 2 me. Lets also not forget the fact that texas is a great road team but has done very poorly in comerica park.

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

Theres no "right" side to this game. and if u try and analyze this game and pick the winning side and think you had this in the bag your an idiot. By now we ALL know anything can happen in the playoffs. This game is a complete toss up, none of us know how the game will go. goodluck everyone