Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Interleague 2006

I can not ever remember a year where one league just dominated the other. The Angels had the worst interleague record from the AL at 7-11 and the NL only had two teams finish above .500 (Colorado and San Francisco) Even the Royals finished 10-8 against the NL. Now that's saying something.
    Last edited by Illusion; 07-02-06 at 10:49 PM. Reason: spelling

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

yeah real weird......Lot of MLB pundits have been offering various theories to explain this development.

could be a lot of great value on whatever NL teams comes out in the World Series in terms of a series price.

Illusion

Here's another amazing stat I came across, the AL swept 17 of the series against the NL.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

look at how the royals did in interleague play this year. thats just unreal if you really look at it.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Well does this mean we are all betting on the AL to win the Allstar game? Or does it give bettors better value on the NL side of the diamond? Im sure the public will be all over the AL in the Allstar game.

Illusion

The AL is 8-0-1 in the last nine all-star games so I'm sure they will be looker.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion
    The AL is 8-0-1 in the last nine all-star games so I'm sure they will be looker.
    They like to bet off recent events as well. And that Interleague "asswhooping" is something they dont have to think to far back on. So that will play in their betting decisions for the Allstar game.

not mofome
    not mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

whoever is betting the national league in the
    allstar or ws games please give that money to
    charity instead dont throw away money