onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Game 5 yanks/brewers should be a all in play for everybody

just do it, fuk it, one time grab some booze and all in

cheesehead004
    cheesehead004's Avatar Become A Pro!

Except for the part where Doug Fister is the better starting pitcher.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

One upset has to happen I feel

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

i went to a yankee/brewer game earlier this year at the stadium and i had this weird feeling that this was gonna be the ws matchup

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Will you never post again like the Doplhins losing bet if this play lose?

onetrickpony

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Will you never post again like the Doplhins losing bet if this play lose?
    ok jm, meet me in jersey city in 20 mins slanty, i will punch ur lights out

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I think they both lose actually.
    Points Awarded:

Thehusker gave LT Profits 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by cheesehead004 View Post
    As is Kennedy. Now don't get me wrong, Nova and especially Gallardo are good too, it is just that the better starters are the two dogs.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    ok jm, meet me in jersey city in 20 mins slanty, i will punch ur lights out

PS Yankees win.

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

gotta go with the yanks..tigers had their chance facing burnett at home..if you must bet the tigers i would say take the runline..although i believe the yanks cover that as well..its the bronx bombers at home in an elimination game..nova hasnt lost in forever..yanks bats are heating up...i would be surprised t see them lose this..and by the way dug fister aint shit..yanks will eat him up...and as for the brewers game that team has been money at home all year and gallardo is their best..kennedy isnt bad but the brtew crew at home should be ready to go!

TheOutsider
    TheOutsider's Avatar Become A Pro!

pick dem gud ass yanks

NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arizona and Detroit it is

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

nyy win all the time,want a new team pull for tigers

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I know I am a homer but I usually know when and when not to bet on the Brewers. I love them, but even I didn't bet on them the last two games. To many unknowns with Macrum and Wolf struggling late in the year. However, Gallardo at home in Milwaukee coming back for a game 5? In these game, its going to come down to clutch hitting. Brewers take an early lead and never look back IMO. Hell even if this comes down to the 8th, braun has proven before he can hit game winning homers in the clutch. He has done it twice once on 2008 to make us win and in the playoffs then this year too, to get us in the playoffs.

onetrickpony

Quote Originally Posted by NHL Pro Capper View Post
    Arizona and Detroit it is
    r u serious bro

bro ariz is playing mil in mil, mil at home is another beast, i hate looking at home vs away stats but they really matter for the brewers

bro are u serious bro

neverstoppers23

Miller Park is going to be ******* crazy on Friday. I dont know what time the game is at, as long as its not at noon, people will be tail gating and drinking beer all day. Wish I could get up there, would love to be up in that atmposhre. It already seemed like it was the roarest in the playoffs an elimination game with Gallardo on the mound. I can't wait.

neverstoppers23

I can't figure out why the brewers are so much better at home, then away either. It must have something to do with the layout of Miller park, or something. It just can't be as simple as oh, they are playing at home. I noticed a lot of their straight away center HRs were not HRs in Zona, and would be in Miller Park. Stuff like that has to factor in for them also.

Although playing at home obviously is an advantage, esp. in Milwaukee. Milwaukee smallest market in the MLB by far, and they draw 3 million fans. I might just try to get standing room only or the last last row, not obstructed view. I think the cheapest is 50 bucks. For them. I didn't win the lottery, unlike in Arizona you couldn't just buy tix.

I know people who registered like 20 emails for that lottery thing. ******* bitches. I guess they could re-sell them too. Just a little bit of work and you make quick cash.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Snakes should win their 3rd straight. They haven't taken their foot off the gas and are loving playing on borrowed time.

Fielder has been looking past this season for months now. He gets his wish.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Not all in on either but I do think both will win.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cheesehead004 View Post

really? I am not a Yankees fan but Nova is a much better pitcher.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

On Friday it would be hard not to take the Phillies and Brewers but I guess I am a sucker for Aces pitching at home in the deciding game of the series.

I was on the D-Backs last night but the main reason was b/c I know the Brewers suck on the road. They are very good at home however.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    As is Kennedy. Now don't get me wrong, Nova and especially Gallardo are good too, it is just that the better starters are the two dogs.
    Do you honestly believe what you say?

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post

Kennedy is really impressive this year...
    Maybe 2 or 3 in the Cy Young voting..
    But Both home teams look like good plays
    with Gallardo now 12-0 at Miller Park..
    Can't wait for the games...

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post

really? I am not a Yankees fan but Nova is a much better pitcher.
    If by much better you mean not nearly as good as then you'd be spot on.

ncsubowen
    ncsubowen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

There are so many people on the Yankees tonight. It's hard to not see the value in Detroit.

LT Profits

Um, where am I wrong? Fister may have been the best pitcher in the American League during the month of September and Kennedy would be a Cy Young candidate if not for the years the Phillies pitchers and Kershaw had. And stop stressing home field so much, it means basically nothing in a deciding game when the better team wins more often than not. You better do some homework before you come at me son.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    r u serious bro

bro ariz is playing mil in mil, mil at home is another beast, i hate looking at home vs away stats but they really matter for the brewers

bro are u serious bro
    I agree with the guy, Tigers and Snakes for me too. I do think Philllies win, but can't bet them at the price.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Um, where am I wrong? Fister may have been the best pitcher in the American League during the month of September and Kennedy would be a Cy Young candidate if not for the years the Phillies pitchers and Kershaw had. And stop stressing home field so much, it means basically nothing in a deciding game when the better team wins more often than not. You better do some homework before you come at me son.
    Gallardo at home beats Kennedy on the road any day. No matter how good Kennedy pitched against the the powerhouses offenses of the NL West this year.

Fister did well on DET but he already got smacked around by Yanks, should continue especially on an elimination game.

Both Nova and Gallardo have better stuff and should win, but if you want go ahead and bet both dogs, no one will talk you out of it.

By the way, don't call me son. You are at best a mediocre capper for a so called tout. Also noticed you took off your sig the "winning seasons you had", is it possible that it might have been because you havent had any on a major american sport lately?

Don't understand your tone of superiority.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lunchbawks

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Yankees will win.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

LT Profits

Gallardo at home beats Kennedy on the road any day. No matter how good Kennedy pitched against the the powerhouses offenses of the NL West this year.

Fister did well on DET but he already got smacked around by Yanks, should continue especially on an elimination game.

Both Nova and Gallardo have better stuff and should win, but if you want go ahead and bet both dogs, no one will talk you out of it.

By the way, don't call me son. You are at best a mediocre capper for a so called tout. Also noticed you took off your sig the "winning seasons you had", is it possible that it might have been because you havent had any on a major american sport lately?

Don't understand your tone of superiority.
    Just like I told the other guy, home/away splits mean nothing in a deciding game, the better team (or in baseball the better pitcher) usually wins. As for my signature, it dropped off by itself (i think ALL sigs disappeared for everybody at some point?) and I don't have prior SBR records saved anywhere to replace it. If memory serves me, my streak of winning SBR seasons was snapped at 15 with MLB two years ago. I actually lost the last two years in a row in MLB, and this year would make three. I also lost less than 2.00 units in both NFL and CBB last year, won in NBA, NHL and CFB. I think that's 18 winnings seasons out of 22, but feel free to check final threads of past seasons to verify.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Dead serious, better talent trumps home field in a deciding game any day. Baseball is a bit of a different animal because so much relies on pitching, but I think Fister (already bet at +152) and Kennedy (no play yet) offer sick value.

Thehusker
    Thehusker's Avatar Become A Pro!

The public is all up on NYY which means the house is
    3ss3ntially Detriot. To pick NYY is the reason these cats pay in every Monday. Detroit

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

i cant help but think you gotta run a chase on the yanks, brewers and phillies.....theres basically no way they can all lose right???

12 Last