Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
Um, where am I wrong? Fister may have been the best pitcher in the American League during the month of September and Kennedy would be a Cy Young candidate if not for the years the Phillies pitchers and Kershaw had. And stop stressing home field so much, it means basically nothing in a deciding game when the better team wins more often than not. You better do some homework before you come at me son.
Gallardo at home beats Kennedy on the road any day. No matter how good Kennedy pitched against the the powerhouses offenses of the NL West this year.

Fister did well on DET but he already got smacked around by Yanks, should continue especially on an elimination game.

Both Nova and Gallardo have better stuff and should win, but if you want go ahead and bet both dogs, no one will talk you out of it.

By the way, don't call me son. You are at best a mediocre capper for a so called tout. Also noticed you took off your sig the "winning seasons you had", is it possible that it might have been because you havent had any on a major american sport lately?

Don't understand your tone of superiority.