kbryant24
    kbryant24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet huge on the Detroit Tigers tomorrow!

The Tigers will light up Nova early tomorrow. I can't expect less than 4 to 5 runs in the first three innings of the game. On the other hand, Fister will be lights out in the Yankee Stadium. He is an excellent pitcher when he is in the zone. No way the Yankees will hit against him tomorrow. Yankees usually come out flat after their offense exploits like yesterday. And it is not new to baseball during the last decade, seeing the Yankees go out at some point in the playoffs. Only one championship in the last 10 years. Detroit Tigers win this one 7 - 2. Verlander will be ready to open Game 1 against the Rangers in the ALCS.

Thank me later!

kbryant24

A bunch of yankees mofos fans here... guys just think as handicappers, if yankees were going to win this game they would be laying -200 or -220 like they did almost all year, the line is spelling it -140 and -150 at home... YANKEES WILL SIMPLY LOSE

Dirty Bay Player
    Dirty Bay Player's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope you're right. I put a dime on Detroit to win it all before the season started (+2000).

kbryant24

Detroit won't win it all though, good luck

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

And the Tigers will light up Nova....why?

Overall that has to be one of the worst writeups ive ever seen. I dont even have a side in this game but you have provided absolutely no information to back yourself up.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

detroit a good value play IMO i dont see them lighting up ny though.

kbryant24

Look DrStale, do you even bet baseball? You don't know what you are talking about brother. Nova has been pitching great all year. That is true. But here is why he will lose tomorrow night: 1. He is a rookie and tomorrow in the spot under pressure will rely on his fastball, which is a Tigers favorite, especially for their big bats Miguel Cabrera and Victor Martinez; 2. During the year, Nova got hit a lot, almost every single game the teams he faced managed to score against him but he still walked out with a ND or even a W because of the Yankees offense, but there will be a lot of pressure in this game, Yankees won't be scoring a lot of runs; 3. Opponents are batting 321 against Nova. He had only 98 K's and a lot of BB (57); 4. Fister, a much better pitcher and has much more experience in the majors. Check his numbers: 2.83 ERA, 146K and only 37 BB. Even better, opponents bat only .277. Fister closed the season strong 9 hits in 23 IP and a microscopic ERA 0.39. This is are only some of the reasons why the Tigers should score 4 to 5 runs against Nova tomorrow night in the first 3 innings and should walk out easily with the victory you idiot!

kbryant24

Maybe now somebody here can say Thank You. Starting by you DrSTale, you proved again you are pure bullshit. I haven't loss so far in the postseason.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

good job so far man.

kbryant24

Thank you, tough picks but unbeaten so far.