bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Big Play for a DAY GAME TODAY

To much Controversy in Chicago

Bluejays -126 is a gift.Im on it $1260 to win $1000 for the simple fact the jays are favored on the road and today is the last day for them to play ball.The jays will play a lot more inspired than the sox will today.Im looking for a 6-3 type of win by the jays

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

What is the controversy?

ryanvick
    ryanvick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

... ozzie, cora, etc

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

controversy

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Huge shit has come across the windy city right now very huge

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    controversy

You have nothing better in your life to do other than try and pick on people in an internet forum huh?

This shows where your pussy level is at!LOSER

Instead of spending your energy bashing someone why dont you offer your insight on this play to help members of this forum make money.

So many people use this forum for socializing purposes and lose focus of the real reason we are all here.To help each other out,not to act like an asshole scratching your head.

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    controversy
    i would also like to ad if sbr had givien this guy his points for the day making a post like this i would take them away.people who act like this do NOT deserve points

alkmtz
    alkmtz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

im on jays too! good luck

mt675826
    mt675826's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thought long and hard on this side... leaning Jays as well but haven't pulled the trigger. Morrow was absolutely stellar in his last two starts, including shutting out the Yankees, despite his rocky mid season. Although the Jays lost the last couple to the Wsox, they stranded A LOT of baserunners, probably upwards of 6-8 or more in each game, only lost by a run in each of those, and came very close to a comeback in both of them late in the game. Wsox won just by a hair and Humber hasn't won for a while. These final games are tough but exciting to wager. Jays also have multiple young guns hoping for a spot next year and Joey Bats will probably make every effort to smash the living **** out of that ball and get a HR or two but the wind there is insane... The line moved for the Jays, too, better get it in.

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm leaning the Jays myself. I love Brandon Morrow; he's got a screaming fastball and if he is on with it, it just makes his other pitchers effective. The problem lies is that Morrow can be had.

On the Sox side, they are in disarray. Their manager has already moved on to the Marlins and they may just want to get the heck out of town. I can see Morrow just mowing down hitters left and right today. I get the feeling that the Sox hitters will come swinging; if they hit they hit; if they miss they miss.

I'm leaning towards them swinging and missing and Morrow throwing 7 to 8 strong innings to end his season strong.

With Humber, I think we have a pitcher who is worn down a little bit. He has been giving up more and more runs each outing; he's tiring and may be only good for 5 innings (max six).

Jays should win

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree the Jays look like the play. I'm hesitant though considering both these teams have nothing to play for. This game will be decided by how much $ is bet on either team. That my friend you can take to the bank!

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Damn, didn't see this until after I bet Toronto.

SportGTI
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    I agree the Jays look like the play. I'm hesitant though considering both these teams have nothing to play for. This game will be decided by how much $ is bet on either team. That my friend you can take to the bank!
    And I'm on the public's side on this one with the Jays. They jays are not going to get to Humber; they had their chance in the first and blew it. My baseball season is going to end the way it started. Should've stayed away; oh well

SportGTI
    Update your status

That at bat by Bautista has shown me this game is over. He just swung at two pitches he would never chase. He's packed it in as have the rest of the Jays. Game over

VicVega91
    VicVega91's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just saw this thread. Not sure what controversy you are talking about. Ozzie leaving is zero controversy. So, if there is soemthing else please let me know. Best of luck on the game. Hope they come back for you

SportGTI
    Update your status

Thames needs to steal 2B here

BennyFang
    BennyFang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10582

Quote Originally Posted by SportGTI View Post
    That at bat by Bautista has shown me this game is over. He just swung at two pitches he would never chase. He's packed it in as have the rest of the Jays. Game over
    this

VicVega91
    VicVega91's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SportGTI View Post

Was just watching that. Looks like all they want to do is get the hell out there and call it a season

BennyFang

Bunting was a bad move there....they would have traded a run for a double play.

BennyFang

Good break there, I think he swung

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

White sox trying to give the Jays the game lol.

asdfghasdfgh
    asdfghasdfgh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Bad analysis + good luck = $$$

BennyFang

For a change, a GOOD beat there.

Oakland A's Hat
    Oakland A's Hat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by asdfghasdfgh View Post
    Bad analysis + good luck = $$$