JimboUSMC17
    JimboUSMC17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

Parlay Payout doesn't look right...

Hey all. I hit a parlay yesterday which is great, but it seems like I got screwed because one of them pushed.

Originally, the payout was just over $1000 if I would have hit all 7. Being that I pushed on one I figured I would have still made around $800 at the least. What do you all think?
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 11-26-14 at 03:40 PM.

spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah the 534 seems like a teamer # but I dont know, for every level of the parlay its about double or half so yeah, looks like u just didnt get any credit for that one, or they considered it only a "27" push instead of whatever you had accumulated to that point... anyways not to change the subject but who are you playing today... give me one of these sweet parlays

JimboUSMC17
    JimboUSMC17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

I actually did the math and it did pay out correctly. Too bad I didn't get that one extra run.

I'm taking 4 weeks off from any betting so I haven't looked at anything today. I have been pretty hot as of late in my parlays. I've probably hit about 5 in the last month and missed like 3 by one play.

Shoot, on Sat. night I had a 7 play parlay in NCAA FB and missed it by one because one game didn't go ever 28 1/2 in the second half. They scored 28 instead... That one was for like 1100 also.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Can't be too hot to take 4 weeks off. Good luck Marine.