SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm usually against parlays, but this one seems like it has a chance

I've been looking through today's card and a lot of juice for home teams today. I've been staying away from parlays lately (because let's be honest, they are a losing prop) but this one seems like it has a great chance.

Rays over Jays - Price owns the Jays with a 9 - 1 record and 1.99 ERA. That is some sample size there. Throw in the fact that the Rays still have a glimmer at the postseason, I say the Rays win this one handidly.

Royals over WhiteSox - Stewart has already lost to the Royals twice this year with an ERA of 5+. Though Chen is only 2 - 4 agains the Sox, he does have both wins this year against them and had only allowed 2 runs in 20 innings before his last outing against them (4 -2 loss). Even with a 2 - 4 record aginst the sox, Chen sports a solid 3.5 ERA, which means the game should be close with the Royals bats getting to Stewart/BP enough to pull out victory.

UCF+2 over BYU - I'm not sold on BYU and this line seems so low for a home favorite. Why not put it at 3 to 3.5. It seems like they want u to pick BYU for an easy ML victory. I'm not buying it. UCF is very solid on defense...yes they have played cupcakes, but let's not forget they did shut down UGA in the bowl game last year. O'leary preaches defense and I don't see that changing much with newer personnel. I feel as if the personnel changes in the defense are ready to play and can make a statement on the road today.

Thoughts appreciated

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

BYU line was 3.5
    The only reason it moved down to 2 is because Dr. Bob has C. Florida as one of his plays

SportGTI
    Update your status

Goldengreek; care to explain the Dr. Bob comment as I'm not sure I understand. Is this a good thing or bad thing

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Quote Originally Posted by SportGTI View Post
    Goldengreek; care to explain the Dr. Bob comment as I'm not sure I understand. Is this a good thing or bad thing

Neither good or bad.

Dr Bob is computer genious who came out back 6-7 yrs ago and kicked ass in college football.
    Had a few amazing yrs , was on 60 mins ..etc..Vegas paid attention to him and started moving the lines when he released his plays. He became a service and The last 3-4 yrs he is about a 50 % handicapper. He actually sux in the NFL.. but for whatever reason Vegas still will move the lines on his college selections.

Alot of people bet reverse line moves ( When a certain % of bettors are on one team but the line moves the opposite direction ) But people have to be aware if its a legit Reverse line move or if it moved because of Dr. Bob or RAS ( another service that has done well with college footballa nd basketball totals )

SportGTI
    Update your status

thanks for the information golden

TheChancellor
    TheChancellor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

You know what? I'm gonna tail. I like it.