Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

4-1 Plays Today. None Posted

Yesterday I went 0-4 posted plays. 3-1 unposted plays.

Today I went 4-1, unposted plays.

You can laugh all you want but this site is

From now on, all my posted plays will be air bets. Not that anyone actually reads them, but you've been forewarned.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

What were my plays?

Yesterday: New York Giants, Boston G2 Over, Blue Jays, Brewers, Phillies. And I posted that Twins ML and Over G1 was a good parlay but I didn't play it.

Today: Brewers RL, Brewers ML + 2 NFL bets parlay, Angels, Rays (only one that lost, of course it was plastered all over SBR)

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Seems like a waste of energy...but I understand what you are saying...I just track them in the spreadsheet, which is a really great tool that SBR provides...really appreciative of this free tool!

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post

You can laugh all you want but this site is
    it is.

some people even go as far as to post the opposite of their actual play. my spreadsheet is probably comprised 92% of the opposite of my real plays, especially bets of more than 80 or 100 bucks.

look at all the failed plays on this site. i dont think its just you and me. ive been gathering a pretty large unofficial sample of plays posted on the forum and plays not posted on the forum and it really does seem like magic.

lately id been trying to just comment on the stats and factors of the games and not even rendering an opinion then yesterday i gave a strong opinion on about 4 games that i was on and 3 lost.