brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Tomorrow Fukkin Sucks

2 early day games...great except that one of them features a betting deathtrap in the boston red sox facing a team that is like 80 games under .500 on the road and then another betting deathtrap in AJ Burnett who is somehow getting a -240 line tomorrow. I wouldn't lay - 140 on that idiot, but how am I gonna bet on the twinkies to win a game in new york where they have been massacred over the last half decade??

can someone explain to me why that idiot burnett still has a job in the major leagues??

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Brah -200 plays are right up your alley.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Brah -200 plays are right up your alley.

-200 plays are up my alley when it's Jered Weaver facing Randall Simon, not when it's that fukking idiot burnett somehow getting a -240 line when he shouldn't even have a job in the majors

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post

-200 plays are up my alley when it's Jered Weaver facing Randall Simon, not when it's that fukking idiot burnett somehow getting a -240 line when he shouldn't even have a job in the majors
    Plenty of options.

Fade him, play Twins RL, play Twins TT over, play game total over.

or just avoid the game.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Plenty of options. Fade him, play Twins RL, play Twins TT over, play game total over. or just avoid the game.

the problem is that AJ has actually pitched well his last 3 starts and the twins have played just atrocious ball and I think they're missing all their best hitters to injuries

but I don't know if I would trust burnett against a group of single A hitters

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

twins never won in new york with their great teams, don't see it happening with the pos team they are rolling out these days, but gonna pass...orioles have been playing pretty well, but tough to take them at fenway

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post

the problem is that AJ has actually pitched well his last 3 starts and the twins have played just atrocious ball and I think they're missing all their best hitters to injuries

but I don't know if I would trust burnett against a group of single A hitters
    Twins have been fielding some hideous lineups.

Probably best to stay away unless you want the action bro

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

I am a NY Yankees EXPERT, I watch like all the Yankees gamesI absolutely love the Yankees and AJ Burnett is hands down the absolute worst pitcher on that team...2nd to Phil Hughes. AT LEAST Phil Hughes can strike batters out though and although not often,can come into a game and perform really well for about 6 innings.. Hughes is inconsistent though, about 60 % of the time he sucks, 35 % of the time he'll pitch a pretty decent game allowing maybe 3-4 runs in 6-7 innings and then 5 % of the time he'll pitch a gem...

As for AJ........ HE OUTRIGHT SUCKS! Wouldn't ever lay that price on AJ despite the fact the Yankees got nothing but ALLSTARS on their team! I prefer the Over 10! I think tomorrow will be a slugfest!

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

yankees lineup looks normal. don't have twins lineup yet. liking the over 10.
    1. Derek Jeter (R) SS
    2. Curtis Granderson (L) CF
    3. Mark Teixeira (S) 1B
    4. Alex Rodriguez (R) 3B
    5. Robinson Cano (L) 2B
    6. Nick Swisher (S) RF
    7. Andruw Jones (R) LF
    8. Jesus Montero (R) DH
    9. Russell Martin (R) C

soxwin
    soxwin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7162

If a big fave scares you then the dog must have some value.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

then don't bet the day games!! You know brahma is a degen gambler who will never make a dime long-term sports betting because he feels like he HAS to bet the Monday afternoon baseball game. Despite getting buried in NFL less than 24 hours ago. Answer this question: If the Yankees played at 7:05 tonight instead of 1:05 this afternoon, would you still bet the game???

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

twins
    1. Ben Revere (L) CF
    2. Trevor Plouffe (R) SS
    3. Michael Cuddyer (R) RF
    4. Chris Parmelee (L) 1B
    5. Danny Valencia (R) DH
    6. Brian Dinkelman (L) 2B
    7. Luke Hughes (R) 3B
    8. Joe Benson (R) LF
    9. Rene Rivera (R) C

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Call it a sucker play but I'm biting on the over.

brahmabull117

I'm playing the yanks RL, fukk it

lesser of two evils. The twins offense is atrocious right now and burnett has had good history against this team in new york stadium