darkenergy
    darkenergy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

How these dogs look?

1. St. Louis Cardinals* +131 vs Philadelphia Phillies (really like)
    2. New York Mets* +147 vs Atlanta Braves (really like)
      Pittsburgh Pirates* +177 vs Los Angeles Dodgers
      Toronto Blue Jays* +170 vs New York Yankees (really like)
      Tampa Bay Rays* +131 vs Boston Red Sox
      Minnesota Twins* +121 vs Cleveland Indians
      Seattle Mariners* +182 vs Texas Rangers

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

I like the Rays to keep rolling. Would love to see them overtake Boston. Best of luck.

BennyFang
    BennyFang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10582

I don't play many dogs, but like Twins, Jays, Rays.....and O's. On the favorites sides: SF, Arizona (may be a dog), Royals, and Texas -1. Scares me that I like so many on a Friday. Typically one of my worst days in bases.

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Cardinals and Rays from your list. I'd be careful about the Mets/Atlanta game. I know capuano shut down the braves a while back with a dominating performance, but I think the mets have packed it in for the year. They are coming off a 4 game home sweep to the nationals and now have to fly down to Atlanta for a game. The Braves must try to win every game this weekend with the Cardinals on their heel. On the same token, Braves do struggle with lefties. Kind of a toss up to me; so no play for me.

As for the Sox/rays; I don't trust Beckett coming off the DL. Sox hitters have gone cold and until they can prove they can hit, I'd stay away from them. Yes Shields has struggled at Fenway, but I'd be real comfortable laying +130ish for Shields and a hot tampa. Great value there.

BOL on your plays and hope you hit what you play

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Wow.. betting the Twins are we?

Cicima6709
    Cicima6709's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

I wouldnt touch the Mariners or Orioles today...TEX and LAA have great pitchers goin and need a win. I could see those two teams each winning a 5-1 type of game.

Also not a huge Jays fan today...the Yankees and Sabathia have dominated them lately, and I wouldnt want to bet against CC right now. Maybe wait til any other Yankee is pitching. Curious why so many people like the Jays? I get it, +170 is a lot, but that still doesnt always mean it has value? CC goin for win #20, Rivera trying to tie the saves record...idk, i see all that happening today.

As for as the rest of the dogs up there, i could see any of them hitting. I do like the Rays, tough not to bet against BOS right now...

miketp223
    miketp223's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the cardinals. They've been hot lately and the Phils bats have been down.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Beckett is at home -135 vs anyone but God is a bet no matter what the situation is. Or it would be better to wait til he is -300 like most people do; you buy low. I will at this game and on the field during BP with inside information that nobody else could possibly have. Good luck!

815Sox
    815Sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

According to covers, Javier Vasquez has a .75 WHIP over the last three...