Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Johnny Cueto

0.64 ERA is his last four home starts.

1.64 ERA in all home starts this year, team went 6-3 in those games.

Just wanted to remind everyone.

Go ahead and cue the posters who say these stats don't mean anything.

Cued up.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Not saying they dont mean something, its your delivery. You come off like a 5th grader. "Que the posters" "Just wanted to remind you" "Im just saying"

Just post your stats and your picks, quit being a girl.

Machine Choice

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    Not saying they dont mean something, its your delivery. You come off like a 5th grader. "Que the posters" "Just wanted to remind you" "Im just saying"

Hey dick-face, this is a gambling forum. Which means all of us have an OBLIGATION to contribute something!! Otherwise, you're just taking up space.

Is it conceivable, just conceivable, that someone is rushing out the door this afternoon or this morning on their way to work, and they didn't have time to find this stat on Cueto? Well, I'm just trying to help them out!

Maybe you could do the same, instead of coming off like a guy who hasn't won a bet in four months.

Now, I'm not on the Reds tonight because of the juice. But some people might want to throw them into a parlay, who knows?

Machine Choice

I see your panties are still twisted after backing the Dolphins two nights ago against the most precise passing surgeon in the history of the NFL. Get over it!

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

the reds are 0-2 in cueto's last 2 starts against the cubs, I dunno about this play

the brewers is a much safer play and so is the yankees really

Machine Choice

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    the reds are 0-2 in cueto's last 2 starts against the cubs, I dunno about this play

the brewers is a much safer play and so is the yankees really
    Yeah, but those were road games for Cueto. He's absolute lights-out at home.

I agree that Yanks, Rangers are both better plays. Not sure about Brewers. Marcum gets no run support.

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

and im " just saying " machine is right.. there is some that work during day games and no internet access. besides i stink at bases.. thanks machine....

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Choice View Post
    Yeah, but those were road games for Cueto. He's absolute lights-out at home. I agree that Yanks, Rangers are both better plays. Not sure about Brewers. Marcum gets no run support.

run support doesn't matter because the brewers win nearly every close game they're in cause of that awesome bullpen

Machine Choice

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    run support doesn't matter because the brewers win nearly every close game they're in cause of that awesome bullpen
    Good luck, whatever you do. You cap with common sense like I do.

brahmabull117

Good luck, whatever you do. You cap with common sense like I do.

bro all the money was on the patriots on monday night, how did they win??

VicVega91
    VicVega91's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, but those were road games for Cueto. He's absolute lights-out at home.

I agree that Yanks, Rangers are both better plays. Not sure about Brewers. Marcum gets no run support.
    Plus Marcum has an era at home of 4.15 vs 2.31 on the road

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by VicVega91 View Post
    Plus Marcum has an era at home of 4.15 vs 2.31 on the road

yea but he's facing a bad road team in colorado that's very banged up - helton, tulo and cargo are all banged up and they couldn't hit at all yesterday

the brewers home record against bad teams is just awesome, they win these games like 80-90% of the time

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

I see your panties are still twisted after backing the Dolphins two nights ago against the most precise passing surgeon in the history of the NFL. Get over it!
    lol I told you then and Ill say it again, I had zero action on monday nights game. I did win a nice Denver live bet though.

Machine Choice

lol I told you then and Ill say it again, I had zero action on monday nights game. I did win a nice Denver live bet though.
    Yeah, that 's why you were pissed off bigger than hell when I scolded the so-called "sharps" for backing those fins. Whatever, man. I'll tell you this tho, stop popping off your ******* mouth at me or we're gona have problems. One of us will get banned. I don't back down from some pansy-ass non-capping, shit-talking fool. Bitch

BamaBill67
    BamaBill67's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree Machine , Reds are the pick here hence the -200 price , but I dont play those prices . So what is the pick Reds -1.5 or Chi +1.5 ?

sheffield77
    sheffield77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 664

thanks machine i like what you do. You usually post plays with some pretty good analysis instead of just saying a play with nothing to back it up