billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kansas City @ Seattle

Couple of things that stand out for me in this one:

Paulino has completely lost command 10 free passes in his last couple of starts. He missed a few starts with a bad back and did not look overly comfortable in his start on September 5.

I like the looks of the Seattle lineup of late. We will probably see Ryan in the 2 hole again behind a real hot Ichiro and a bunch of good looking young left handed bats. Ackley, Carp and Seager should be in tonight and I am hoping to see Saunders in CF. That would fill the lineup with left handed bats against Paulino.

Pineda on the mound will be shut down after two more starts. He has not been the same stud as in the first half but he is still missing bats at more than 10 K's per nine. I am hoping to see him finish strong. His last two starts have been good but the Mariners were in deep against John Danks and Brandon McCarthy.

The roof will be open tonight at Safeco. That park has a totally different dynamic when the roof is open as do most venues with retractable tops. I don't have the exact stats but the roof open at Safeco seems to favor more scoring. I do not think that the books adjust to this situation.

Gonna wait for the lineups but I favor the M's team total over 3.5 (-115) and a small tickle on the RL @ +155. Both those lines are currently availble @ Pinny.

Good luck tonight lads.
    Points Awarded:

eddie1086 gave billysink 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

1. Alex Gordon (L) LF
    2. Melky Cabrera (S) CF
    3. Billy Butler (R) DH
    4. Eric Hosmer (L) 1B
    5. Jeff Francoeur (R) RF
    6. Mike Moustakas (L) 3B
    7. Salvador Perez (R) C
    8. Chris Getz (L) 2B
    9. Alcides Escobar (R) SS

1. Ichiro Suzuki (L) RF
    2. Brendan Ryan (R) SS
    3. Dustin Ackley (L) 2B
    4. Mike Carp (L) LF
    5. Justin Smoak (S) 1B
    6. Adam Kennedy (L) DH
    7. Miguel Olivo (R) C
    8. Kyle Seager (L) 3B
    9. Michael Saunders (L) CF

Love the team total for Seattle. It remains 3.5 (-115). I wll grab that for one unit.

Good Luck Lads
    Points Awarded:

jimmcc01 gave billysink 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jimmcc01
    jimmcc01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

thanks for the insight. on seattle 3.5 for small change.

eddie1086
    eddie1086's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

thanks dude talked me into a first 5 inn wager over 3.5 runs for the total Cash 2 units.