Renojaguar
    Renojaguar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 938

Mlb monday

Not big on totals but I like this one.

GAME 1

The Texas Rangers are headed to Tropicana Field after posting some serious offensive numbers over the weekend. Texas scored 28 runs and homered six times among 12 extra-base hits while taking two of three in Boston this past weekend. Ian Kinsler and Josh Hamilton each scored seven runs in the series, with Kinsler driving in six runs and David Murphy going 7 for 14. Scott Feldman will get the call for the Rangers. Feldman made his first start of the season last week against the Rays and and pitched with dominance, allowing no runs off 2 hits in just 6 innings in a 2-0 victory for the Rangers. Feldman meanwhile, is 3-0 with a 1.04 ERA in four career starts against the Rays. His overall 1.41 ERA against them is his lowest against any AL opponent. Tampa Bay's RBI leaders Evan Longoria, Ben Zobrist and B.J. Upton have combined to go 3 for 28 (.107) against Feldman. It looks like Tampa Bay Rays could have their hands full with Scott Feldman.

Putting up runs like the Rangers did over the weekend against Boston may be a little bit more challenging as James Sheilds counters this match-up against the red hot batters of the Texas Rangers. Shields dominated the Rangers last week on the road and is looking forward to getting another chance to shut the Rangers' powerful lineup down. He allowed four hits in eight scoreless innings of Wednesday's 4-1 victory in Arlington. The Right-Hander has been on his game in his last 3 trips to the hill posting a 3-0 record with a low ERA just under 3.00 while striking out 26 batters in that 3 game span. Pitching in Tropicana has been the bread and butter for this Right-Hander posting a 2.59 ERA. The right-hander, who leads the majors with 10 complete games, is 2-0 with a 3.00 ERA in three career regular-season home starts against Texas. Kinsler, Hamilton and Murphy have combined to go 7 for 41 (.170) lifetime against Shields. The under has been cash 61 out of 85 game for the Rays at home and 15 of 21 when the Rangers play on the turf. I see no reason why the under doesn't cash here.

3* RAYS/RANGERS UNDER 7 1/2 -105

I may have some later.

Renojaguar

Not playing it. i won't have time tomorrow. but feel free to follow if you want

golfrulz
    golfrulz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 376

on it. gl.

Renojaguar

smart guy.