BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Talking Sunday bases (no football worth mentioning)

well boys been weeks since ive ben in the baseball forum as i stopped really following it much and havnt bet it since my last post (whenever that was), quit while i was still slightly ahead after a post all-star break slide, back in action after nice break because football is here!!! did well yesterday but with two shit gms and no nfl till next week i have the itch so found a few i thought were worth playing.

Nats-127...Pelfry = trash, even worse on road and during day, this could be Livans last start ever and a win would give him a lifetime 175-175 record. gotta look for motivation somewhere in these meaningless games and this qualifies for me....

Cards-1.5 +135..Jackson v Arroyo, Cards have been playing very well since falling out of contention and id expect them to take the series today. to much juice for me but with Arroyo and cincy pen i dont have a prob laying the 1.5 here and hoping we get good Jackson, long as he makes it out of 1st ill feel decent.

Hou tt un 3 -110...havnt played this in some time and a little troublesome that hou hasnt hit 3 all series but Marcum on road is tough and hou v righties still screams not many runs to me.....

Hope everyone has been doing well, started off the college fb season great and cant wait for nfl (even tho im not as optimistic as the gms i like have pretty sharp damn lines, we talk about that later)....AS always thoughts/comments appreciated from my peeps

like i said i havnt followed bases for shit the last few weeks so fading me might not be a terrible idea...anything else anyone really likes today?

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really like SD & colo over 7. Cook & Latos should both get shelled. Add the Padres trying not to get swept @home again, it just makes sense. College cost me $900 yesterday I was hosed....

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also small hamburger like leans on LAD with kershaw, bos/tex over, and LAA/Bal over 9.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    I really like SD & colo over 7. Cook & Latos should both get shelled. Add the Padres trying not to get swept @home again, it just makes sense. College cost me $900 yesterday I was hosed....

think im 9-2 since thur (give or take a gm on the win side) and 1-1 on 2 teamers with decent ml dog in each. Honestly wasnt even gonna bet it but bunch of my friends kept hitting me up thur and asking so i had to hop on and get started. Dont worry bro, long season, it will turn for you. i didnt see you in the col foots thread?

no clue on col/sd. i wasnt gonna run down whole card cause as i said i have not been following much. i hope you cash brother...

kinda like SMU tonight (would love to get 17 but doubtful)..certainly more of a action play as it really could go either way.

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

gl dan glad to see ya post

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2Play2 View Post
    gl dan glad to see ya post

not sure if im doing anyone any favors in baseball atm, but you can def find me in Biffs and Lta's college fb threads and prob do a lot of weekly ones myself in college and nfl. like always tho baseball ran its coarse for me and i really needed a few relaxing weeks before the fb action started.

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

balt = t.bay