SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Help!!! Please

Dear forum,

I've loved reading all the different posts and picks on here. Now, I'm asking for your help. I've been terrible lately. No matter what I bet, I cannot win. I've listened to advice on here, played my gut, do research 2 to 3 hours a day. I try to find value, stay away from high juice, play props...I've looked for a winner. And when I say I'm losing, i've lost like 12 out of 15 games. I can't hit.

If you can, please give me 2 winners tonight. Not a parlay, just two winners. Baseball, football, whatever. I need two winners. (More if you have them, haha)

Thanks in advance forum

homosayswhat
    homosayswhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over Indians tonight
    Over Chargers and Cards tonight
    Last edited by homosayswhat; 08-27-11 at 04:48 PM.

SportGTI
    Update your status

Thanks homosaywhat. I've been keeping up with your daily threads (very funny) and feel you have very good input. I'm not a huge O/U player, so haven't tailed you much (wish I had), but you definitely have great input. I might take u up on these picks, just hope I don't bring you down the toilet with me. I seem to make good picks turn sour very quickly.

thanks again

homosayswhat

keep the faith

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Homo has some good picks there. I like Det +3.5/4 v NE

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

I also like a score in the first inning in the KC/Cle game

SportGTI
    Update your status

Thanks JamesBrown. I respect your Detroit, but I can't play against the Pats. I'm just staying away from that game. Much appreciated and best of luck on your plays

Mybologne
    YUMMY!!!
    Mybologne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

sport I may have a pick for you on 10pm mlb game

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Hey buddy this is what you should do. Nothing.!! There should be no rush to get a winner tonight, take some time off.!! I was doing bad in baseball into the ALL-Star break then I took about 10 days off and now Iam doing better. Another thing sometimes too much info. is a bad thing.!! What ever you decide remember there is no such thing as a "get well" game or a bail out game......................GL

capper123
    capper123's Avatar Become A Pro!

take the astros over the team total of 3 runs on tonights game!!!!!

homosayswhat

welcome
    Points Awarded:

SportGTI gave homosayswhat 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SportGTI
    Update your status

CappinTerp - thanks for the advice. You're right. Maybe I just need to take some time away from the game and come back. I'm not going to lie, its tough, especially after such a losing stretch. (feeling of wanting to get back which leads to eventually more losses). I'm definitely appreciate the advice. Best wishes to you.

Mybologne - what are you playing tonight at 10pm?

capper123 - I feel Astros should win, but can I trust them against a rookie pitcher. It's such a crapshoot. Sometimes rookies come in throwing flames and MLB (or in Astros case AAA squad) can't seem to make the necessary changes. Best of luck to you though and I do appreciate the pick man

SportGTI
    Update your status

Thanks homosaywhat!! I tailed the Royals/Indians O8.5 and it hit. You've been on a roll recently

I tried giving more than 2 points, but it wouldn't let me. If I can give more, I definitely will

Mybologne
    YUMMY!!!
    Mybologne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Sea mariners -108 gl!!!

SportGTI
    Update your status

Thanks for the pick mybologne. It definitely could hit. But I think right now I'm taking cappinterps advice (at least for tonight). I'm taking the night off. Homosaywhat helped me out with one hit (O8.5 in Royals/Indians game).

Thanks to everyone, I really appreciate all the advice and picks. I really hope everyone the best of luck in all their picks