bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

1 play tonight

kansas city royals +145

royals are hot cleveland is not.................jimenez overpriced...............jim thome isnt going to make a big impact.................royals are hitting and have a great pen.

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love this pick. I've honestly been staring this pick down all day. I've just been so bad lately, Im scared to pull trigger. But I think I'm going to pull the trigger.

GL to us bostonboss

bostonboss

good luck sportgti.................i think the indians packed it in....they looked horrible against seattle.........kansas city has looked great lately......

SportGTI
    Update your status

The Royals are going to blow this game! I cannot believe they left Paulino in so long. He wasn't getting lefties out late in the game and now bases loaded 2 outs. Come on Royals...survive!!!

SportGTI
    Update your status

Walked in a run!!!!!! Why do they bring in the bullpen after loading the bases. Leaves no error for the new pitcher!

Ball game :/

bostonboss

1`15 pitches for paulino...............kinda dumbfounded at that............cleveland's pen isnt anything special not over yet.

SportGTI
    Update your status

Hope you're right!! Gl to us

bostonboss

chris getz..............the guy pops out with bases loaded1 out then they let him hit with the game on the line.....royals didnt play to win.

SportGTI
    Update your status

No they sure did not. He hit the ball hard to end the game, but no dice :/ I guess I'll continue to lose!!!!

Tough loss bro