MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

This is why I never bet Over/Unders!

Rangers getting pissed on by Andrew F'n Miller @ home......I haven't bet an over/under in months and now I remember exactly why

Have the Redskins +4 and the OVER 10 Bos/Tex in a parlay for my only play of the night

Boston suprisingly did their part, but the Rangers have about 3 fukkin hits all game \

I can take a loss when I pick a side for some reason, but these over/unders really piss me off to no end......SOB!!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

4 and a half straight innings of scoreless baseball......BRAVO!!!

1 damn inning left of this misery

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Thanks for nothing Rangers.....literally!!

Rangers get shutout at home in this spot against Andrew "Cy" Miller about 2% of the time and of course it's the night I choose to bet an Over in God knows how long.....really can't make this shit up. Hope the Halos win the West you bums

I mean jeez I should have watched Jersey Shore tonight instead of this absolute bullshit performance.....atleast its somewhat amusing. Well I guess you can say this offensive performance was amusing too

Back to NEVER betting an over/under in MLB again......ever

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Looks like Redskins cover here too to add salt in the wounds.....

samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

At least you didn't have the under in the arizona game...fukkin 0-0 to start the 6th. Then a total of 9 runs scored....brutal

Romanianbornwin
    Romanianbornwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

You have to know when to bet the over/under. Starting pitchers are really important when it comes to O/U. Miller was actually pitching better recently, so you never should bet an over if a pitcher is pitching better than average in his last couple starts, especially if the total is at 10.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Not really man.....his last 5 games were not even that good at all. Plus he was going up against a bunch of awesome righties (and Hamilton)

You can't tell me the Rangers get shut out and get 3 damn hits all game at home against this bum is not a fluke

It's ok though.....some people like over/unders in MLB, but its not for me

I'm not good at em and I go on tilt when they don't hit......I've made some good money betting just sides so I'll stick to my bread and butter