AL1322
    AL1322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

f u yankees

fing cost me a 6 teamer for $1,816....apparently scott sizemore and coco crispies are fing babe ruth and joe dimaggio...i mean seriously cmon....this shit is so rigged..logged on earlier top 4 bets..brewers yankees phillies and cards..lol..i mean seriously..i swear to god these players tank for cash..ur telling me sabathia is outdueled by trevor queerhill....so pissed off..rockies,rockies over,angels, redsox over, and yankees 175 to win 1816 and they fing blowout..argh this will sting for awhile..usually dnt get too bent out of shape but the a's fing suck..oh ya 1st and third no outs in 7th cant even score..these clowns get paid 2oo something million dollars a year and lose 2 in a row to the a's??????
    '
    '

AL1322

5 teamer srry

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I'm pissed too.....Had them and the Angels in a parlay for a good amount......However,it's ridiculous to think it's rigged, especially to go into extra innings.....You can't "rig" hitting a 95 mph pitch over the fence. The best team in baseball will lose atleast 50+ games a year....that's what makes baseball so good and shitty at the same time

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

The Yankees offense took the day off because they know Sabbathia is lights-out in Yankee stadium. They didn't start swinging the bats until the 8th inning and by then it was too late. They have murdered Cahill recently, yesterday was an abortion. This game falls on Girardi for not having his team game-faced. FAIL

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was on them too, infuriating fukking game

I hate Oakland with a passion, you guys would not believe how many times they have done this to me, its truly unfukkingbelievable

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

I watched this game on TV, let me tell you ... for those that didn't see it...Yanks were sitting in the clubhouse munching seeds looking thoroughly bored, as if they just hung 10 runs on Oakland and the game was over. Then, when Robinson Cano failed to run-out an infield hit that he would have reached base on because Swisher had bobbled it at third, I knew then my money was torched. They didn't give a shit.

eyeball
    eyeball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Choice View Post
    I watched this game on TV, let me tell you ... for those that didn't see it...Yanks were sitting in the clubhouse munching seeds looking thoroughly bored, as if they just hung 10 runs on Oakland and the game was over. Then, when Robinson Cano failed to run-out an infield hit that he would have reached base on because Swisher had bobbled it at third, I knew then my money was torched. They didn't give a shit.

Truth.... they all don't give a sht, just make huge green... I feel for you man

AL1322

ya it was bad,lol...but its a new day ..feel good lets make some cash!!