bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

after watching this yankees game tonight makes me think baseball is fixed

talk about a FIXED ******* SERIES.WONDER HOW MUCH JOE IS GETTING PAID OFF TO THROW THIS SERIES

bulichme
    bulichme's Avatar Become A Pro!

enough to do it.

stuntin909
    stuntin909's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

N marcum n brewers lose to a AA pitcher. I got buried today smfh

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

it ain't fixed son... yANKS SUCK!!!!

sunzal
    sunzal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4648

that's right- any time you lose it means it was fixed....I mean there is just no way you could pick the wrong side....it's because all of these millionaires are getting paid off for a few more bucks....your onto them man....good thinking...

I mean obviously when he pitches his closer with a 2.3 era in the ninth and then brings in Soriano, who the picked up just for situations like this, in the tenth and he gives up a homer- it was just so obviously fixed....

What exactly did anyone do to make this look fixed to you? besides the fact that the underdog one, god forbid....there is a reason why we call people who take -330 odds chumps you know....anytime I can get a major league team at +280 I'll take it....

So Tex's home run, what was that? How bout Swisher's? did Joe punish them for that....Jeter was 2-5, he's gonna get suspended right?

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

haha so many losers getting buried on -200 favs after all week long it was warned. ALL WEEK

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Baseball in general has kicked my ass for years....can never get a grasp or find an angle which i like and win semi consistantly

sunzal
    sunzal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4648

Quote Originally Posted by JMUplayer View Post
    Baseball in general has kicked my ass for years....can never get a grasp or find an angle which i like and win semi consistantly
    Since I am also a JMU alum I'll give you the tip....I've been winning all season using Basewinner's picks....found him through pregame sport's podcast and he has been awesome....all sabermetrics....I like him too much to post his picks on here, but his rates are very resonable....like 140 for the year or 40 for the month....I bet if you email him he'll give you his picks free for a while....he plays about 10 units a day and is up over 100 units on season

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I went 0-5 today! Bahahhaha I couldn't have done that if I tried! I didn't pick all -200 favs either! I had Rangers, Braves, Detroit, Brewers RL and Brewers > 4.5 runs! Wow! Unfukkinbelivable! FML goddammit I hate baseball!! No way to predict outcomes and absolutely no athleticism involved whatsoever. Bunch of fatasses out there eating sunflower seeds.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Hurry up football season.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

It's going to be fixed until Oct.

Teams that generally do well late season: Astros, Padres, Angels, Dodgers, Rangers, Mets

Team that go into unexplainable coma: Phillies, Cards, Yankees, Braves, Rockies

I may try fading all favs that were killing it the past two months and are secured a spot in playoffs and autofade rockies and cards.

But yeah, I hear you, Yanks today were just shameful, especially since they don't have #1 tied up. And to lose like that to A's and Crisp? That tells me they're bookies' bitches or they've got no pride whatsoever.