Ganchrow
    Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
    Ganchrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1088

June 12 Ganchalysis

Washington 56% - Both starters are likely to have good outings, but not perfect ones. This benefits Washington significantly, as low-run close games confer an edge to home teams. While Ortiz is likely to perform worse than his current form in the near future and Francis is likely to perform better, this is a spot that is advantageous to washington.

Detroit 53% - Verlander is being handled with kid gloves and he has been experiencing some stiffness recently. His recent struggles are more likely to continue than Kazmir's. Tampa Bay's offense will perform better in the future than it has so far this year, and Detroit does not have as much of an edge in that area as they seem to have on paper. Their bullpen edge will be reduced for this game as well.

Cincinnati 59% - Harang's struggles at home are not likely to be anomalous, and the Milwaukee lineup is likely to take advantage. Both pens are shaky, but Milwaukee's is a little less so, and a high-scoring game confers a benefit to them.

Toronto 57% - There are 2 similar starters here who have already faced each other 3 times. Both are likely to have sub-par outings which benefits Baltimore. Both pens are slightly shaky and a bit extended which also confers a small edge to Baltimore. Statistically this is likely to be a close game which benefits Toronto.

Angels 62% - Keppel has been excellent so far in the majors, and while he is likely to get hit to a degree in the near future, this is not likely to be a bad outing for him. Angel stadium is well suited to his style of getting outs. The Kansas City puts them at a strong disadvantage in every game, but for this one it is in as good a condition as it can get. Santana is likely to throw a good game, but is also unlikely to throw a shutout outing.
    Last edited by ganchrow; 06-12-06 at 07:38 PM.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ganch, have anything on the Mil/Cin game. I am leaning towards the Brewers myself.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

ganchrow, i'm hitting baltimore fairly hard tonight. whats your thoughts on this play ?

Ganchrow

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion
    Ganch, have anything on the Mil/Cin game. I am leaning towards the Brewers myself.
    MIL/CIN & TOR/BAL above.
    Last edited by ganchrow; 06-12-06 at 05:48 PM.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I ended up taking Mil for only 1 unit. I wish I would have unloaded. I wanted to bet 4 units at first, but I talked myself out ofit .

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i won 8 units on baltimore last night.

that game just had everything i look for in a game in regards to trends,angels, schedule breakdown, as well as a few other things

Ganchrow

Nicely done then, Dan.