Cookie Monster
    Large moneylines
    Cookie Monster's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9852

Giants -120?

Looks like a ton of value there. Line is off at most places, but The Greek is offering a -120 on Runzler vs H Sosa. Even with all San Francisco injuries this looks good value. Besides, if Houston wins, 5 wins in a row could be one of the signs of the end of the world...

Dharmonize
    Aces!
    Dharmonize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9427

Yesterday, I thought there was no way Giants could lose. Didnīt bet them, but thought the same about "a ton of value". Now there might be even more value today. But Iīm passing on them. If the Astros can win 4 in a row, why not 5? Have the Giants improved that much since yesterday? But itīs just my opinion, I agree there is value, the price is reasonable to make it a normal size bet. I just wouldnīt go huge on it... GL!

Twisted_One
    Twisted_One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2508

Giants are a MESS!!! Wouldnt take them w/ Runzler if they were + $$$$ End is near for them Much better games out there, GL

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

if you don't believe that a fav can lose 3 games in a row then giant's your play

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

but a sinking team with horrible batting should be avoided

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Runzler vs Sosa is a boxing matchup not baseball. Pay per view

Pluthero
    Pluthero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Astros sweep. Believe it or not Sosa is better than Runzler and Houston has hot bats. Giants' bats are afraid.

ExposingLines247
    ExposingLines247's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6298

you have to actually score runs to win a game i wouldnt put my money near these bums

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

There are better spots today at that price. But I'll be rooting for you as I'm a Giants fan.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Under

shocktopme
    shocktopme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

Giants hit righties!!!!Lefties kill them.....Giants score today!!!!!!!

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

These are really two bad offenses. The Giants have had runners on 1st and 3rd so much today with no outs and can't put across a run. Now, bottom 9th, bases loaded and 1 out and the Stros.... don't score.

I'm really regretting this bet

Cookie Monster
    Large moneylines
    Cookie Monster's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9852

Well, it finally won, but I sweated it a lot. I returned home starting the 8th, and witnessed two innings with bases loaded with 1 out, and no score for Giants. And closing the 9th Astros had their chance, but Affeldt got out of the trouble. And then Sandoval hit a HR with 2 outs and "only" one on base. Really weird game.

I was on the game much more that I planned. Placed 2 units on -120 at The Greek last night, and was somewhat surprised when saw the Pinny opener drop from -123 to -115 in a few minutes. But later climbed up again to a reasonable -130. A few minutes before start, just when moved to +122/-130 I found at Pinny an offer hanging at -121, so I bought it all. At the end, I was almost 5 units on the game, the most I have had on all MLB season.

I know, it is wrong have so much money tied into a game, but after yesterday big losses, I wanted to get even. Yesterday was close to being a brutal day (Giants, Yankees, Boston, Cards, Reds and Marlins were all crushed), and only win was Phillies, until the late night comeback of Angels. So, it finished being only a very bad day. Most of the losses of yesterday now have been erased. But I must get rid of that chase mentality.

GIANTS WON!!

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Gianst are horiffic.

Really hope they make it to the playoffs so I can continually roll over my tickets on the Under.