brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Why Haven't the Books Adjusted for The Brewers Yet??

I don't get it

this team is 20+ games over .500 and they were barely a - 130 favorite today and are barely a - 120 favorite tomorrow (with favorable pitching matchups in both games)

WTF??? The brewers are a top 5 team in the league right now (right there with NYY, TEX, BOS and PHI). It seems like the books are just giving out free money right now with this team. Why is this??

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

The Brewers are a different team away from home. Line looks just about right, tomorrow.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Nats' Fan View Post
    The Brewers are a different team away from home. Line looks just about right, tomorrow.

They have won 6 of 7 on the road and most of those wins have been dominating wins. I actually think they might sweep this series against the Mets given the Mets home struggles

In any case, the Brewers road struggles are long history now... this team believes they are gonna win every game they play nowadays no matter where it's at

Nats' Fan

U wanna make a points bet, then? I'll take the Mets.

brahmabull117

U wanna make a points bet, then? I'll take the Mets.

ur gonna take a team that has lost 8 of 11 games at home to beat a team that has won 17 of 20 overall???

seriously??

Nats' Fan

Dude: the Brewers have been playing great lately, but they're still the Brewers. Don't ever put this team in the same category as the Red Sox and Phillies.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

that over 8 looks pretty good tomorrow. these two pitchers are not too good. probably will move to 8.5.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    ur gonna take a team that has lost 8 of 11 games at home to beat a team that has won 17 of 20 overall???

seriously??
    If sports betting was as easy as that everyone would be rich.

But it isn't.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by the_situation View Post
    If sports betting was as easy as that everyone would be rich. But it isn't.

betting is easy, people make it difficult by overcomplicating things

brahmabull117

Dude: the Brewers have been playing great lately, but they're still the Brewers. Don't ever put this team in the same category as the Red Sox and Phillies.

how so??? the brewers have 3 or 4 very good starters, a fantastic bullpen and a pretty good offense

they are the clear cut #2 best team in the NL and will challenge the phillies in the playoffs...

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    that over 8 looks pretty good tomorrow. these two pitchers are not too good. probably will move to 8.5.

Wolf's era last 4 starts is ridiculously low. If you want to take a total, the only play is Milwaukee TT over

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

You are incredibly annoying.

I don't wish losses on anyone, but when -- not if, but when -- you crash and burn and melt down again, I won't feel sorry for you.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    but when -- not if, but when -- you crash and burn .

you're still on this??

doesn't the hope start to die out seeing my bankroll up close to $7,000 now??

just give it up already for god's sake. You're getting your ass handed to you in this battle and there's no point in continuing to fight

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

you're still on this??

doesn't the hope start to die out seeing my bankroll up close to $7,000 now??

just give it up already for god's sake. You're getting your ass handed to you in this battle and there's no point in continuing to fight
    Not if, but when.

History will repeat itself son. Keep eating chalk.

brahmabull117

Not if, but when. History will repeat itself son. .

yea because nobody ever improves in anything in life, ever....

what a fcking clown

Listen pal, you're not even qualified to carry my fcking sperm sample when it comes to handicapping. Go back to jerking off and let the men handle their business here

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Listen pal, you're not even qualified to carry my fcking sperm sample when it comes to handicapping. Go back to jerking off and let the men handle their business here
    I have nothing to prove to a trash-talking punk kid who thinks he's god's gift to capping because he's had one decent run. My posted long-term record here in all sports speaks for itself -- not some snapshot of a hot streak that suddenly makes me think I'm king shit.

I will enjoy your inevitable downfall. It is coming.

Cash out now while you still can, boy.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

what is this shit, can we talk about the brewers and winning some god damn money? stop bickering

brahmabull117

I have nothing to prove to a trash-talking punk kid who thinks he's god's gift to capping because he's had one decent run. My posted long-term record here in all sports speaks for itself -- not some snapshot of a hot streak that suddenly makes me think I'm king shit.

I will enjoy your inevitable downfall. It is coming.

Cash out now while you still can, boy.

I talk trash to you because you're a fcking azzhole. If you had anything halfway intelligent or constructive to say to me except for "bro you suck, you're inevitably gonna fail", you would get respect in return from me

as it stands now, I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    what is this shit, can we talk about the brewers and winning some god damn money? stop bickering

just another jealous and bitter hater who is mad that I'm making him eat crow every day

I'm gonna put him on ignore list and we can go back to discussing baseball...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I talk trash to you because you're a fcking azzhole. If you had anything halfway intelligent or constructive to say to me except for "bro you suck, you're inevitably gonna fail", you would get respect in return from me

as it stands now, I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire

Respect? From you? I don't give a shit what you think of me, son. Trust me.

Now go back to

until you choke on it.

brahmabull117

Respect? From you? I don't give a shit what you think of me, son. Trust me. Now go back to until you choke on it.

my last 7 plays have only been about an average of about - 135 chalk and I have still gone 6-1 in that stretch

what's your next excuse for why I'm dominating??

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

my last 7 plays have only been about an average of about - 135 chalk and I have still gone 6-1 in that stretch

what's your next excuse for why I'm dominating??
    Ever pick a dog?

Ever?

Anyone can dominate in small sample sizes.

brahmabull117

Anyone can dominate in small sample sizes.

when are you gonna get another tune??? I have heard enough of this "small sample size" crap in the last 3 weeks to last me 10 lifetimes

Just shut the fck up and watch me dominate, I'm gonna keep making you eat crow day in and day out and you're gonna love it you dumb phaggot

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

when are you gonna get another tune??? I have heard enough of this "small sample size" crap in the last 3 weeks to last me 10 lifetimes

Just shut the fck up and watch me dominate, I'm gonna keep making you eat crow day in and day out and you're gonna love it you dumb phaggot
    3 weeks is a small sample size.

I'm sorry if you think otherwise.

See you in September (actually, no I won't, because your money will be gone and you'll be throwing bankrupt tantrums again like you have before on this site).

brahmabull117

3 weeks is a small sample size. I'm sorry if you think otherwise. See you in September (actually, no I won't, because your money will be gone and you'll be throwing bankrupt tantrums again like you have before on this site).

I just got this personal message from dynamite

so you're basically a worthless cokksukker who bets 20 dollars a game?? and you take 6 underdogs a day, most of which end up failing miserably??

why don't you show me your daily plays thread and a screenshot of how much you're gambling?? Something says I have made more money in the last 3 weeks than you have made in the last 3 years

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38361

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im taking the mets and the over. The mets have been an over machine this entire season if i lose ill chase both plays next game. good luck

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    Im taking the mets and the over. The mets have been an over machine this entire season if i lose ill chase both plays next game. good luck

do you realize mets are missing 3/4 their lineup right now??? Your basically betting on the mets AAA club to score runs on the hottest pitching staff in the league

the only play is the brewers ML and RL

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post

I'm having so much fun owning this phaggot

too easy

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I just got this personal message from dynamite

so you're basically a worthless cokksukker who bets 20 dollars a game?? and you take 6 underdogs a day, most of which end up failing miserably??

why don't you show me your daily plays thread and a screenshot of how much you're gambling?? Something says I have made more money in the last 3 weeks than you have made in the last 3 years

My plays are all posted and tracked in threads here. See for yourself if you think my bets "fail miserably."

I don't bet big money. This is true and again, it's all documented on this board. Gambling is a hobby for me. I have a family to feed and a job in the real world. I don't need to make big money doing this. I'm up 20 units in baseball this year and made 30 units in the NBA playoffs (all tracked threads with plays). If I wanted to risk a lot and win a lot, I could.

You've won a lot the past three weeks. Congrats. Where do you sit overall? How much are you up/down since you started gambling? I dare you to be honest here, especially since it's so easy to make big money doing this.

brahmabull117

My plays are all posted and tracked in threads here. See for yourself if you think my bets "fail miserably." I don't bet big money. This is true and again, it's all documented on this board. Gambling is a hobby for me. I have a family to feed and a job in the real world. I don't need to make big money doing this. I'm up 20 units in baseball this year and made 30 units in the NBA playoffs (all tracked threads with plays). If I wanted to risk a lot and win a lot, I could. You've won a lot the past three weeks. Congrats. Where do you sit overall? How much are you up/down? I dare you to be honest here, especially since it's so easy to make big money doing this.

so I have made more money betting in the last 3 weeks than you have made in the last 3 years

oh good god almighty, this is like a fcking little toy dog trying to start a fight with a german shepherd

just too funny

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

so I have made more money betting in the last 3 weeks than you have made in the last 3 years

oh good god almighty, this is like a fcking little toy dog trying to start a fight with a german shepherd

just too funny

A) I have no idea how much you're up in the last three weeks, so I don't know how to answer that question honestly. Irrelevant to me, though -- this isn't a pissing contest. I'm secure enough to be honest about how much I bet, and how little it means to me as a way to make ends meet vs. recreational.

B) Where do you stand overall? Answer the question.

mikeanite
    mikeanite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 582

another mike scioscia apprentice becoming manager of the yr again.

brahmabull117

A) I have no idea how much you're up in the last three weeks, so I don't know how to answer that question honestly. Irrelevant to me, though -- this isn't a pissing contest. I'm secure enough to be honest about how much I bet, and how little it means to me as a way to make ends meet vs. recreational. B) Where do you stand overall? Answer the question.

1)I'm up around 10,000 overall. I lost some money in football and basketball early but I made it up by dominating in the NBA playoffs. That was my first year of betting though and I bet with very small amounts. This year, it's a brand new ballgame and I'm planning on killing it with much much larger bets. I have started that process by making 6,000+ in just a few weeks in baseball

2)Your picks mean absolutely NOTHING when you're not making any real money you fcking clown. I could make a spreadsheet and hit 99% of my picks over a 10 year period and they mean absolutely nothing if I'm only betting a dollar game. Oh and you're up 30 units in baseball?? I'm up 60 units in 3 weeks numbnuts and that's with betting real amounts

get a pair of testicles and start betting with real money. Until then, don't talk to the real gamblers on this site such as myself. It's a disgrace that i'm even wasting my time talking to a clown who bets 20 dollars a game

Last edited by brahmabull117; 08-20-11 at 01:37 AM.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

seriously??

I'd rather bet a home dog then road chalk.

But hey you might be the first guy to come along and bet on all the best teams. You might have figured it out and be on your way to bankrupting all the books.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    I'd rather bet a home dog then road chalk.

the mets are like 8 games under .500 at home, and they're fielding a DECIMATED lineup with 3 rookies in the middle who have no business playing in the major leagues

and you think they're gonna beat the hottest team in baseball right now?? are you fcking kidding me??

12 Last