No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    1)I'm up around 10,000 overall. I lost some money in football and basketball early but I made it up by dominating in the NBA playoffs. That was my first year of betting though and I bet with very small amounts. This year, it's a brand new ballgame and I'm planning on killing it with much much larger bets. I have started that process by making 6,000+ in just a few weeks in baseball

2)Your picks mean absolutely NOTHING when you're not making any real money you fcking clown. I could make a spreadsheet and hit 99% of my picks over a 10 year period and they mean absolutely nothing if I'm only betting a dollar game. Oh and you're up 30 units in baseball?? I'm up 60 units in 3 weeks numbnuts and that's with betting real amounts

get a pair of testicles and start betting with real money. Until then, don't talk to the real gamblers on this site such as myself. It's a disgrace that i'm even wasting my time talking to a clown who bets 20 dollars a game

Again, I'm secure about what I bet because it's irrelevant to my lifestyle. I do this because I enjoy it, not because anything in my real world depends on it.

The point is picking winners long term. In that respect, documented picks mean everything. Not just three weeks, but an entire season.

I really can't wait to see how the bolded part ends up. Cannot wait.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

and you think they're gonna beat the hottest team in baseball right now?? are you fcking kidding me??
    Did you play sports? And more specifically, baseball?

Honest question.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Again, I'm secure about what I bet because it's irrelevant to my lifestyle. I do this because I enjoy it, not because anything in my real world depends on it. The point is picking winners long term. In that respect, documented picks mean everything. Not just three weeks, but an entire season. I really can't wait to see how the bolded part ends up. Cannot wait.

I'm getting a lesson right now in gambling by some clown who bets 20 dollars a game. Dude you're not even qualified to carry my jock strap, much less talk to me about sports betting

I have won more units in the last 5 days than you have won throughout the course of the entire baseball season

is this real life right now??? This is like a retarded hyena trying to teach a huge male lion how to fight

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

I'm getting a lesson right now in gambling by some clown who bets 20 dollars a game. Dude you're not even qualified to carry my jock strap, much less talk to me about sports betting

I have won more units in the last 5 days than you have won throughout the course of the entire baseball season

is this real life right now??? This is like a retarded hyena trying to teach a huge male lion how to fight

When attacked by lions or dogs, striped[30] and brown hyenas[31] will feign death, though the spotted hyena will defend itself ferociously.[23]
    ^ a b Stevenson-Hamilton, James (1917) Animal life in Africa, Vol. 1, p.95, London : William Heinemann

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by blackeyeshamus View Post
    When attacked by lions or dogs, striped[30] and brown hyenas[31] will feign death, though the spotted hyena will defend itself ferociously.[23]

yea before getting annihilated by the vastly superior lion

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

don't know why I wrote that sh#t.
    I just like hyenas... yeah, I think they're cool as f@#k.
    anyway, I also like the brewers tomorrow in queens,
    'cause the mets suck a bag of d@#ks. thanks for the heads up play,
    brahmabull. when I say I'm taking the brewers 3x, it means to win
    3 units ie. risk 420 to win 300. dollars. f@#k. sleeping now.
    thanks, again. good luck tomorrow, brah brah.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by blackeyeshamus View Post
    don't know why I wrote that sh#t.
    I just like hyenas... yeah, I think they're cool as f@#k.
    anyway, I also like the brewers tomorrow in queens,
    'cause the mets suck a bag of d@#ks. thanks for the heads up play,
    brahmabull. when I say I'm taking the brewers 3x, it means to win
    3 units ie. risk 420 to win 300. dollars. f@#k. sleeping now.
    thanks, again. good luck tomorrow, brah brah.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38349

brahmabull117

brewers up 5-1, looks to be another easy win

fielder and braun - this is how I feel about you guys right now -

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

boom that was a bomb. have brewers crew and over.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    boom that was a bomb. have brewers crew and over.

as good as randy wolf has been recently, as good as the brewers bullpen has been and as much as the mets offense has sucked recently... I think the game is long over

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

5-1

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

well i cant really say much since you posted -130, and it got to -110. People probably should have been talking more about that than the stupidity about who might win.

But I guess if you bet an amount to win 100 you will get the same pay off, just cost you a lot more at risk to get it.

But that one moved around so much you got 9 cents of pure profit off it. Or basically 1.5% on your money risk free. Hopefully all the guys touting the Mets who got them at +119 or so got on the Brew Crew for the -110.

samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

7-1 baby (i don't tail people with picks but just happen to be on the brewers too)

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

brahmabull117

tomorrow is a must play

that's just a devastating way to lose a game today for the mutts, I don't think they will come out with any energy at all tomorrow

First 12