LovetoSpooge
    LovetoSpooge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Friday foursome

Cards -140
    Brewers -140
    Diamondbacks/Braves over 7.5 -115
    Phillies/Nats under 8.5 -110

gone 5-0 on posted plays the last two days. Don't really like playing as much juice as I do on brewers and cards but the stats look like they both have a pretty significant edge.

gl all lets go for 9-0 and make some coin!

KJ CottonChopper
    KJ CottonChopper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

Looks good Love, Thanks and good luck with the plays!!!

Duvel
    Duvel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't like the over and under plays.. I think there's value on Brewers but am going to cap other games.. Too much juice! I don't like Garcia 0-3 in the last 3 games with a 6.0 ERA. I only like the brewers on here..

LovetoSpooge

cubs only won 2 of the last nine against cards and both games were against westbrook. Garcia has kept the cubs to one run the last two times he's faced them. Cards coming of a series loss to the Bucs and will be looking to get a strong start this series.

In the last 4 year Oswalt has face the nats 4 times the nats have scored 2,2,1 & 0. Of course this isn't really the main concern it really is if philly breaks out the bats. I think you always run that risk playing the under on teams like philly, texas etc. but philly have shown recently their bats can go quiet for a full game. Philly only scored 2 runs against hernandez when they last faced him and kept them to 5,4 and 4 the three previous games this year. Obviously hoping for a worse a 5-2 game as to hit the over one of these pitchers will have to have their worst outing in their last 4 games which obviously isn't unthinkable I just think I'm getting a fair price on this not happening. I'm aware the sample size of these stats isn't huge but it's recent form and I"m going with it.

Over is 7-1 in Zona's last 8 friday games and 9-2 last 11 games when the dbacks were a dog, over is 12-4 in atlantas last 16 and 8-3 in the last 11 times these teams have met. Over is 3-0 in both pitchers last 3 starts Lowe has an era of 7.88 in his last 3. Arizona hit 7 last time they faced Lowe, Hudson gascanned against houstons AAA offence for 9 runs I'm comfortable playing an over of 7.5 here.

And you like the brewers so no explanation necessary

LovetoSpooge

I'm going 4-0 baby!!!