GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

How the **** DOES IT KEEP HAPPENING!!!

******* trumbo beats me on walkoff, he has now beat me 3 times this year on walkoffs.. Hafner hit GrandSlam to beat me.... Boulgever for astros hit grand slam to beat me... I don't understand.. I have not one walkoff win. And the most ridiculous ones happen against me...

Oh yea and the guy Adams had only given up 6 runs all year... It is unfucking believable.

asdfghasdfgh
    asdfghasdfgh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

I had the Rangers pretty big too. Tough loss. Get em tomorrow.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

same boat dude..no lead is safe with me on any team..fukkk baseball

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

That sucks bro, we can come here to commiserate. I had a small play on Texas to sweep the series +350, and today's ML @ +130.

Being a Padres fan, I've seen Adams DOMINATE the opposition, he had a 0.98 Era before he was traded to Texas, when I saw him in the bottom of the 9th I figured the game would be over.

tough luck, if you've lost in that manner that sucks, but that's part of all this... right? Murphy's law.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Worst way to lose by far......I was also on that Cubs blowup the other night, but had the Halos tonight thankfully

Get em back tomorrow.....your time will come for a walkoff in your favor bro

GemSportsPicks

I've tracked for the last 3 years... I have 17 walkoff home runs against me and only 1 for me.... I really believe I'm cursed... where is the variance there... Out of this 17 there was one day where there were 3 against me... Yes 3 walk off homeruns against me in one night... It is unbelievable.

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    That sucks bro, we can come here to commiserate. I had a small play on Texas to sweep the series +350, and today's ML @ +130.

Being a Padres fan, I've seen Adams DOMINATE the opposition, he had a 0.98 Era before he was traded to Texas, when I saw him in the bottom of the 9th I figured the game would be over.

tough luck, if you've lost in that manner that sucks, but that's part of all this... right? Murphy's law.
    I'm from SD and know the Padres team well..Adams is not used to closing games, where the fukk was Feliz?

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I'm from SD and know the Padres team well..Adams is not used to closing games, where the fukk was Feliz?
    I'm from texas and the rangers are my team but Feliz has been struggling, no surprise he wasn't out there.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

man I can't believe I've managed to avoid all of the sick beats happening this week, a walk-off against always feels like a straight kick in the junk

jboy4
    jboy4's Avatar Become A Pro!

Reminds me of last week when I had the Royals and the Rays score 5 in the 9th to win it... Unreal

KnowingNothing
    KnowingNothing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Lol been on a streak of 9 wins in a row, thought it was gone once it reached the bottom of the 9th after they got dominated in the 8th. Scripted beautifully for me! First time I've hit 10 baseball winners in a row!

Bad luck to anyone on Texas though.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post

dude no shit, I miss the PEAVES, that guy has won me $$$ this year. @ Boston and against if I'm not mistaken the twins and Indians.

He pitches 2morrow. As for why Adams was in for Feliz, Feliz has been struggling, wasn't too long ago he gave up 4 runs in the top of the 9th against the Indians.

SOUP
    One game at a Time.
    SOUP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1803

It is because so many cappers look way too far into games when all you need is great knowledge of the game and the ability to deceiver .... never listen to the ppl on here unless they are proven winners

Pluthero
    Pluthero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by GemSportsPicks View Post
    ******* trumbo beats me on walkoff, he has now beat me 3 times this year on walkoffs.. Hafner hit GrandSlam to beat me.... Boulgever for astros hit grand slam to beat me...

Who the heck is Boulgever?

GemSportsPicks

Dude for the Astros, I spelt it way wrong, but its something like that.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

yea, was on rangers and had a bad feeling before bottom of ninth. they need a closer so bad. it's their fault that they only scored one run though. hamilton had a bad night.

Pluthero
    Pluthero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Dude for the Astros, I spelt it way wrong, but its something like that.
    Yeah, I know who you meant. I apologize if I come off as smarmy, but when you spell Bogusevic like that and write "the guy Adams", it sounds to me like you don't know the teams and players well enough to be betting MLB.

Then again, sometimes bad beats just happen.

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    dude no shit, I miss the PEAVES, that guy has won me $$$ this year. @ Boston and against if I'm not mistaken the twins and Indians.

He pitches 2morrow. As for why Adams was in for Feliz, Feliz has been struggling, wasn't too long ago he gave up 4 runs in the top of the 9th against the Indians.
    I would rather take my chances with Feliz..he is a proven closer and is used to the pressure of 9th inning situations. Adams is a proven lockdown setup guy but has little to no experience in the 9th inning. If he closed the game out this wouldn't be brought up, but he didn't.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

My daughter will be 2 in three weeks. She talks quite well and unfukkking believable is near the top of the vocabulary

GemSportsPicks

Hahahaha, that is hilarious... Atleast I got a laugh out of losing a boat load... And oh it happened again.. .Cubs walk off hit against me.

God1
    God1's Avatar Become A Pro!

how does it feel to be sqaure?

GemSportsPicks

Been sharp won then lost, decided to go square and got smoked. Not going to lie, I'm getting destroyed these days... Go against me and you'll be rich.

ScreaminPain
    ScreaminPain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3172

******* trumbo beats me on walkoff, he has now beat me 3 times this year on walkoffs.. Hafner hit GrandSlam to beat me.... Boulgever for astros hit grand slam to beat me... .

When you're in a hole, stop digging.....

God1
    God1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Been sharp won then lost, decided to go square and got smoked. Not going to lie, I'm getting destroyed these days... Go against me and you'll be rich.
    Didn't I recently tell you how backwards your game analysis was?

DirkDiggs
    Clippers ML!
    DirkDiggs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I've tracked for the last 3 years... I have 17 walkoff home runs against me and only 1 for me.... I really believe I'm cursed... where is the variance there... Out of this 17 there was one day where there were 3 against me... Yes 3 walk off homeruns against me in one night... It is unbelievable.
    It is so unbelievable...I don't even believe it.

Time to grow up buddy. Time to stop crying.

GemSportsPicks

Your absolutely right, I shouldn't be crying... It hurts to blow through 10k on bad beat after bad beat though... Hanging it up for a while, so the crying will stop... I promise.

DirkDiggs
    Clippers ML!
    DirkDiggs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Your absolutely right, I shouldn't be crying... It hurts to blow through 10k on bad beat after bad beat though... Hanging it up for a while, so the crying will stop... I promise.
    I actually here you quite a bit. I was heavy on that Dempster game that Marmol blew and another that you mentioned, but swift kicks to the nuts are just part of the experience of being a sports bettor, which is why I hate woah is me threads.

Take a little bit of time off, best thing you could do if your head isn't in the game.

GL to you.

JAKEPEAVY21

was on Phillies tonight...and the beat goes on..